Daily find on Yahoo Auctions

ehime

Just found this one across the Pond, trying to see if they're willing to ship.

DSC04836.JPG

DSC04837.JPG

160 US plus shipping from the middle of nowhere

To my knowledge they only came on the 73 DX Wagon? (WP610)

As bonvo aptly put it, they are on the "cheap" Bluebirds (The DX models). My Japanese sales brochure shows them on the sedan as well. I wanted one for my sedan to be different. As an aside, the grille center is metal, not plastic, so how "cheap" is it really?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Has the Cedric badge.. so..

yup its for my 65 Cedric... it's a 63-64 cedric grill tragically cast pot metal VS my stock damaged 65 stainless one... needs restoration and rechroming, but is very straight and complete.

As bonvo aptly put it, they are on the "cheap" Bluebirds (The DX models). My Japanese sales brochure shows them on the sedan as well. I wanted one for my sedan to be different. As an aside, the grille center is metal, not plastic, so how "cheap" is it really?

What is cool one side of the planet,ain't cool the other side. Our 610's are the "cheap" versions judging from other parts of the world where they had the180B SSS twin carb round gauge set up. There are even FI versions. Same with the IRS 160J twin carb versus the "cheap"american version 710 with live axle rear suspension. It is all relative. And all is cool. Nothing is inferior, it is all different and part of the universe of options.

What is cool one side of the planet,ain't cool the other side. Our 610's are the "cheap" versions judging from other parts of the world where they had the180B SSS twin carb round gauge set up. There are even FI versions. Same with the IRS 160J twin carb versus the "cheap"american version 710 with live axle rear suspension. It is all relative. And all is cool. Nothing is inferior, it is all different and part of the universe of options.

I have a friend with a complete 180b FI setup that he's looking to get rid of. Has every part to bolt onto an L18. Looks cool for an L-series mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah the last one I saw was $150 plus shipping... still a bit out of reach for a clock. Im all down for that price, but it would have to be a finishing touch type of thing. Maybe for just under $100 I would pick it up mid build. But for nearly $200 Ill wait a bit.