v320 wagon build thread

V320 KID

mmm its beeing stupid. do you use the img code?. and also thankyou very much for the pm mate

I "check" the photos I want to publish, then go to the bottom and "choose action", then I "generate link codes", then I go down to, "IMG for bulletin boards and forums", then I left click on the full size box, it will breifly say "copied", then go back to the ratsun board, left click in the reply field, and right click and paste. If you want to post only one photo, then click on the bottom img box, it will tell you copied. I hope this helps you in some way.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys so today we finished off a few little rust repairs inside the car and i took it off the stands (was going to pressure clean it but that can wait until tomorrow afternoon) .

also hopefully going to order some 2 inch lowering blocks off ebay tonight. next weekend the pannels will get rust repaired and hopefully finish all the rust issues.

here is a pic of it pushed out of the shed o and my mates standing on the back of it haha

311052_2236423162858_1616352677_2222532_2030024666_n.jpg

• Like 1

lol yer it looks 1/2 scale . and he is 6 foot 7 haha . also last night i ordered some front light chrome thingy s and some indicator lenses all up $125

also i am taking my rear light chrome into work and the guys are going to sandblast it for me. then i will weld up the corroded parts and smooth en them back . then i will send them and the bumpers off to the chrome-rs to get redone :D

also i am going to get a quote on getting my interror re done so that will be cool :D

haha ewwwy rag top datto lol . i brought thease http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-1963-1965-NL320-Pickup-Truck-Front-Turn-Lens-/120758097837?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1dbe57ad

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-1000-1200-PICKUP-320-311-312-BLUEBIRD-HEADLIGHTS-/350265466900?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item518d72e014

i am also looking for door rubbers if any one can help me out on were to get them and chrome hubcaps .

thanks for the positive replys guys i rely appreciate it . im also keen to have feed back on what you think should do what i should not

cheers Troy

hey guys i have a question this front panel is a bit beyond repair . i am ether going to make a new one or try and buy one from Thailand. what did you guys do to yours?

317703_2236422522842_1616352677_2222530_262348334_n.jpg

also here is a pic of my other build thats now been finished hope you guys like it ....... it peels of tyres in 4th gear lol just driving the thing on dirt the tyres last no longer the one hour (thats on like a gravel road) i might get a vid up if you guys are keen haha

229308_1864846913684_1616352677_1818333_6695118_n.jpg

also this shit box i brought in new zealand while i was visiting family bacially went to pick it up and the guy left (was a real dickhead) 4 of us stripped everything i could possibly want off it and left it in his driveway haha

border protection didnt like the 45kg of datsun parts in my bag haha . i still have stuff over there ..... every time some 1 comes over i get Moore parts haha

for those that dont know its a 1963 1200 bluebird.

226098_1854748501230_1616352677_1804959_424498_n.jpg

hey guys i have a question this front panel is a bit beyond repair . i am ether going to make a new one or try and buy one from Thailand. what did you guys do to yours?

317703_2236422522842_1616352677_2222530_262348334_n.jpg

are you talking about the valance? it does look repairable, but if you can find a replacement in better condition go for it.

hey guys today i revived my incinerator lenses from cms restoration parts . super quick postage from the USA and were grate to deal with. id recommend them to anybody ..

the more comments i get the moor pics ill put up haha fair deal?

hey guys today i revived my incinerator lenses from cms restoration parts . super quick postage from the USA and were grate to deal with. id recommend them to anybody ..

the more comments i get the moor pics ill put up haha fair deal?

How about the more pics the more comments?

As for fixing that, I dont think anyone makes that part. Either find it off another car or repair it.

ok zeke i think the boys from work are going to get my cromeing done and also sandblast whatever i need. ok thanks Laecaon ill chuck them a pm asn see what happens :D carnt wait unill its done

Well if the door seals are anything like the 520/521 seals, I hear you can use the seals from like a 95 Mazda pickup (ute).

Yea, I know about the mazda seals, I have replaced mine on the 521KC with them, the 320 door seals look smaller, a lot smaller, same with the window channel felt, much narrower, it's not on the top 10 list right now, seems like I deal with what is the most urgent lately, 320 windshields and NL320 rear taillight lenses, 320 wingwindow seals(don't want to miss out), and getting the 66 520 kingcab ute drivable/legal are whats important now, oh yea, and installing the rebuilt SD22 diesel engine into the 80 datsun 720 is on the list also. As far as I can tell, you just have to check every mazda truck from 83ish up, I found a real good set of door seals in a mid 90s mazda something that worked great in the 520-21 series trucks.