DGR fab swap meet

69FJWagon

Nor-cal bay area datsun owners come check this out should be a great time

DGR Fabrication 2nd ever Swap Meet -- DGR Fabrication will be hosting it's 2nd ever swap meet on Sunday, March 30th starting at 9AM. 10$ per sellers spot. BBQ and drinks are planned and will be available at a reasonable cost. NOW will everyone get off my back about having a swap meet? Jeesh!

DGR Fabrication Swap Meet

564 West San Carlos St.

San Jose, CA 95126

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This just made my day. I was bummed because I'm missing the swapmeet in Portland that weekend. But, I'll be in California, so I should be able to make it over to DGR. Dan cracked me up at Shasta 2 years ago. Excited to go!!!

This just made my day. I was bummed because I'm missing the swapmeet in Portland that weekend. But, I'll be in California, so I should be able to make it over to DGR. Dan cracked me up at Shasta 2 years ago. Excited to go!!!

NICE... I should have my 2 door running by then please come up and say I HI I would love to be able to put a face with a name

Nevermind...bummer, I will be at school. For some reason I thought that it was May 30th. Man, I wish I could have made it. Not that I would have been able to buy anything but it still would have been fun.

Its SUNDAY Duke and you have school??? that sucks I was looking forward to seeing all the stuff you have done to your car... Anyway its sunday march 30 from 10am till around 3 hope you can make it. I was down there yesterday for a little while and Dan said there sound like there is going to be alot of people so I hope it will be a good turn out for the boys at DGR

Clayton

Its SUNDAY Duke and you have school??? that sucks I was looking forward to seeing all the stuff you have done to your car...

Well, I go to school in Chico and I'm not going to make the trip...plus I don't really have a running car anymore::cursing:. I'm really bummed Clayton cause I REALLY want to see your 2-door. Hopefully this summer some time...and then I'll have my KA:drool:

Well, I go to school in Chico and I'm not going to make the trip...plus I don't really have a running car anymore::cursing:. I'm really bummed Clayton cause I REALLY want to see your 2-door. Hopefully this summer some time...and then I'll have my KA:drool:

dont blame you thats a long drive I use to go to visit my ex's sister in chico...man the ladies there are well...you know ;):D you going to Canby?? if so you will see my car there Fineline and I are going to tow our car/truck up there

Clayton

I would be going to Canby but it is the same weekend as the LA roadster show. My dad and I are driving his Ford Zetec 4 banger powered 28' modified roadster down (it just ran for the first time minutes ago...ITB's sound sooo sweet). Maybe next year when they have some driving events:p.

Wait...Trailering your car..WHAT!!!??? :eek: real cars should be driven.

And, about the girls in Chico...:D

not enough time with the car to trust it on a 9 hour drive, but your right they are ment to be driven not trailered. maybe next year :D I want video of your dads car that sound SICK

Damn it just found out the ECU for my 2 door wont be back in time for me to drive it to the swap meet and the wagon doesnt have an engine and the truck doesnt run :mad: sucks I am going to a DATSUN swap meet in my SUBARU. so bummed out now unless I can some way get my girlfriends 521 back together enough to take that but thats probably not gunna happen. DAMN IT... just had to vent :(

Damn it just found out the ECU for my 2 door wont be back in time for me to drive it to the swap meet and the wagon doesnt have an engine and the truck doesnt run :mad: sucks I am going to a DATSUN swap meet in my SUBARU. so bummed out now unless I can some way get my girlfriends 521 back together enough to take that but thats probably not gunna happen. DAMN IT... just had to vent :(

Don't you know, you should only disable one cartruck at a time :D

I always make sure that I have a back up Datsun running.

It's a must

I'd let you drive the black wagon but there's no exhaust yet.

See you all there