JCCS 2011 pics

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I didn't see the 1200, I was looking too.

That z is owned by my buddy Miguel. He has a lot of work in it and its a nice z. I don't like the stretched tires but that doesnt mean the car is gay, especially when its nicer than most of cars owned by Ratsun members. He even took 2nd in the Z class. It is pretty funny watching him have to slow down for every turn though.

Gus Gus are you scared of a little bobcat? Lol. Its weird one was on the freeway, but nothing to worry over, my small dog has chased them off

We're from the bay area so seeing the sticker made us laugh and reminded where we're from. And your dog is a savage he probably chased it into the freeway! :D

We're from the bay area so seeing the sticker made us laugh and reminded where we're from. And your dog is a savage he probably chased it into the freeway! :D

I still laugh at cars that sport the Hella Flush stickers that are a POS. I think Hella Flush is stupid, but that z is nice, aside from the tires. The new thing I've been seeing is "cahlean" stickers on stupid riced out eclipses and lifted jeeps.

i kinda like the hellaflush z.

I kinda do too.

While it may not be to everyone's taste, I do like his attention to detail and how slammed his car is. Sure, it probably doesn't handle as well as one set up for track, but I appreciate the work put in. And that is one less Z rattlecanned to death. I would drive it, with a bit less tire stretch. Heck, I like the boat trim too, it gives it that Japanese flavor.