JCCS 2011 pics

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fantastic show! Especially finally getting to meet a bunch of you guys in person. It was my 4th time entering JCCS and my first time actually making it! :P Just barely too..

I'll get my pics up here as soon as I get them uploaded.

It was good to meet you on Sat. Your wagon sounded really good when you pulled in. Love the swap very well done. :thumbup:

And the coil overs sticking up in the rear deck was way cool. To bad you said it smelled so bad. Shame to cover that up. Hope to see you again at another meet.

This one made me laugh out loud for real...with the cat under the tire!

DSC06527.jpg

Haha! Yeah my GF was just laughing and took like 5 minutes taking that picture. Funny thing is that we saw a bob cat or mountain lion all stiff and dead by the carpool coming down from the grapevine/tejon heading towards L.A. pretty scary since there's some cities close by. Anyone else coming southbound saw that?? Or was i tired and hallucinating??? or was it a simba or nala stuffed toy?? :blink:

On 9/11/2011 at 11:07 PM, HRH said:

Freakin' nice! Sweet, sweet, and more sweet, EXCEPT for that one dumb herra flush Z.

HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah I  took those pictures for Ratsun. 

Edited by GUS-GUS

Hmm I didn't see the 1200, I was looking too.

That z is owned by my buddy Miguel. He has a lot of work in it and its a nice z. I don't like the stretched tires but that doesnt mean the car is gay, especially when its nicer than most of cars owned by Ratsun members. He even took 2nd in the Z class. It is pretty funny watching him have to slow down for every turn though.

Gus Gus are you scared of a little bobcat? Lol. Its weird one was on the freeway, but nothing to worry over, my small dog has chased them off