Nismo1970

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photobucket fail.

Put each pic on a different line.

Make sure its the IMG code youre copying.

EDIT: You fixed it before I finished typing.

Body is pretty straight.

Got anything done to it?

Or you just playing show and tell?

I get all giddy when a 521 shows up on the forum.

:thumbup:

Photobucket fail.

Put each pic on a different line.

Make sure its the IMG code youre copying.

EDIT: You fixed it before I finished typing.

Body is pretty straight.

Got anything done to it?

Or you just playing show and tell?

I get all giddy when a 521 shows up on the forum.

:thumbup:

Don't have much done to it, i'm in the process of buying a new harness for her. I guess the dude before me though it was cool to use house wire in the old harness. From the last times i remember driving her, it was popping a lot of fuses, which lead me to believe it was a shortage of some sort n finally it jus gave out :( but i jus recently got a job so im gonna start dropping money into it. It does have a L20b, 5-speed tranny, and a new diff (not really sure what kind) but other than that, i have a few plans for it, gonna clean up the engine, drop it, paint the rims with some fresh tires, and i kinda wanna do the front mount oil cooler, i think it looks pretty sick. But thank you for to compliments :)

Kool!! Got any moar oics??

What you gonna do with it now?? Just drive it or got some grand plans??

Jus added some recent pics, and some older ones. and i've got some plans for it, gonna start with a new harness, cuz the old one is jacked up. after that jus a few things, lowering, front mount oil cooler, I want to get a front spoiler but idk if the ones ppl use are from a 510, and i'm also looking to get some fender mirrors, assuming the ppl from thailand respond. lol

:( It's a storage box.:( :unsure: :rolleyes: :D :lol: Just messing with ya, nice looking truck, but we have this need to see the front also, so that we know your not abusive. :lol:

LOL yea it kinda is, but its all her parts, theres a fender in there a door, some extra parts, the tailgate and the bench seat lol. oh and the front is not complete, the grill n such is in my room, took it off so it wouldn't rust during the raining season lol n lol no i'm not abusive jus negletful, but like i've said now that i have a job time to show her love :)