510 or 240

Mr. Fawkes

Winning!

True 510er :cool:

I like the 510 and I like the z. I LOVE the rb and I'm like bestfriends with the ka, I just can't decide what I should go with. If I could drop the rb in the 510 without destroying the weight distribution and firewall, I would do that in a heartbeat, but of course it doesn't work like that rolleyes.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the 510 and I like the z. I LOVE the rb and I'm like bestfriends with the ka, I just can't decide what I should go with. If I could drop the rb in the 510 without destroying the weight distribution and destroying the firewall, I would do that in a heartbeat, but of course it doesn't work like that rolleyes.gif

you can destroy the radiator support :P

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I like the 510 and I like the z. I LOVE the rb and I'm like bestfriends with the ka, I just can't decide what I should go with. If I could drop the rb in the 510 without destroying the weight distribution and destroying the firewall, I would do that in a heartbeat, but of course it doesn't work like that rolleyes.gif

:blink:

RB in a dime :blink:

Nope not gonna happen(with cornering in mind) :P

L20B with the latter LZ crank and pistons to make a L20 a LZ22. you know, like count chocula shit

Lololol count chocula shit, well maybe man, I'm leaning more towards the 510 now, but we'll see how everything turns out happy.gif I'll be sure to post my build thread up here in the future.

Lololol count chocula shit, well maybe man, I'm leaning more towards the 510 now, but we'll see how everything turns out happy.gif I'll be sure to post my build thread up here in the future.

just to clarify, the LZ20, 22, 24 is a 4 banger from Nissan trucks.. they're fucking great if they can breathe properly, hence the L head

Guest 510kamikazifreak

610s are better they look better and all in all just cooler

ether car would be cool i was just sharing my opinion

n' I was having some "ratsun fun :P :lol:

I like em all...................................................................................

Guest 510kamikazifreak

just to clarify, the LZ20, 22, 24 is a 4 banger from Nissan trucks.. they're fucking great if they can breathe properly, hence the L head

The Z20 is ok..

Doesnt produce the tourque like the 2.2 or the crazy 2.4 but still is decent :cool:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

you'd be lucky if you find a Z24. i've never seen one in my 15 year life. i've seen the 20 and 22 though

They are out there,harder to find, Z20 lol have one sitting in the wifes 200 :rofl:

:thumbup:

Simple like an L and decent torque(but compared to the daddy of all franky motors :o ) sheep.. :lol: