Turbine style wheels 6 lug

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The ones for sale are wrangler wheels and I hate them very much... The ones on the 521 are hawt! I would wait. You will be hitting my head when the wheels you do like come up and you don't have money...

Wrangler wheels are 5 lug. But you are very close. They are Jeep grand wagoneer wheels.

http://www.jeeptruck.com/sale/ap035/ap035.html

Yea, just hang on and don't make that sudden purchase w/o being sure. A costly mistake like this is really upsetting. I looked for 15x10 and 15x8 turbines from western wheel(old school) what seems like forever and the only ones I could find were from a place called "AKH Vintage Wheels" and they were so damm expensive and I'm talking about almost $300.00 a peice and I almost dropped dead when I heard this. They also had the old school bullets from Western which are so rare, you'll probbally neve see them on a truck here and he wanted like $360.00 each. I was at a loss for words and quietly let him go w/o telling him what I thought. I ended up finally getting some other rims 2 weeks ago from American Eagle. They were costly also.($625.00) but they were just what I wanted and they were super polished. Look at Cash123's truck and you will see what I mean. I'm putting on 295's on the back and 215's on the front. I have a full body kit from PCD and Steroid and am trying to do all this just one time only. What I'm saying is just be Patient and you won't be sorry!!!!!

Yea, just hang on and don't make that sudden purchase w/o being sure. A costly mistake like this is really upsetting. I looked for 15x10 and 15x8 turbines from western wheel(old school) what seems like forever and the only ones I could find were from a place called "AKH Vintage Wheels" and they were so damm expensive and I'm talking about almost $300.00 a peice and I almost dropped dead when I heard this. They also had the old school bullets from Western which are so rare, you'll probbally neve see them on a truck here and he wanted like $360.00 each. I was at a loss for words and quietly let him go w/o telling him what I thought. I ended up finally getting some other rims 2 weeks ago from American Eagle. They were costly also.($625.00) but they were just what I wanted and they were super polished. Look at Cash123's truck and you will see what I mean. I'm putting on 295's on the back and 215's on the front. I have a full body kit from PCD and Steroid and am trying to do all this just one time only. What I'm saying is just be Patient and you won't be sorry!!!!!

are these the one you were talking about? http://www.akhwheels.com/pages/showWheel.php?pk=549

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...