best graduation present ever

youngen

ok my mom bought me a datsun 1600 for my senior present she got it for 2500 dave witt came out and checked it out said its in amazing shape for that much has a few thing wrong ill post when i get it back and have pics up ty all

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 years from now when you're driving your Beemer you'll be bragging to the interns how you used to drive a Datsun... a 510!

We all hope he never gets rid of the datto, Ive heard lots of old guys regretting the day they sold the 510.

Congratulations my friend!!! enjoy it and remember that is an old car, fun but old, so take it easy, there is no ABS or traction control shit......in fewer words, a real car ;)

haha im glad i got the 1600 roadsters r sick and very rare i hear

im nvr gunna get rid of it imma collect mini cars haha

yes imma paint it original silver they painted it a gawd awful corvette yellow an its like a 25 dolls paint job

has black plates and have registry tht shows that these r the plates so imma rock those

this will be my senior project

hahaha well i havent graduated yet lol its an early present im gunna restore it then i needa get another 3.9 gpa and imma being going to san diego for medical school

If you are serious about Medical School, and don't want to spend 10 to 20 years paying off student loans, go see your Student Councelor. Ask, no tell him/her, to get you a fact sheet on the Department of Defense Medical College. It may go by the Defense Medical Institute, or some variant of that. The bottom line is it's a fully accredited Medical School, you get paid to attend [you have to enlist to get in], there's no tuition, You get a commission as a Captain [Army, Marine or Air Force] or Lieutenant [Navy] with "over 4 years enlisted service" means quite a few bucks every month, you get to Intern at one of the best medical institutes in the world [none of thay 48 hours without sleep "because that's what we had to do"]. Possible down side, you commit to 3 or maybe 5 years service [less time than it takes to pay off your student loans]. Upside, if you choose to stay in, promotion to O6 [full Colonel or Navy Captain] is on a "fully qualified", not competitive basis. In other words, if you don't get caught in bed with your commanding officer's wife, daughter or "significant other", you get promoted. Think about it, most people are not aware that you can go to medical school without bankrupting yourself and your extended family. Also, you don't have to be the son/daughter/niece/nephew of a current physician. Bet no one told you that's how most students get into medical school.