KELMO

Manure

Looks great!.....Needs shiny bumpers, tho.

(IMHO, of course)

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 1

Looks fantastic!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys. If I were to put any of the bumpers I have on this car, it would detract from it's looks.  Maybe someday when I have money again...….Maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Soon to be now with 5 speed.....wait, didn't I say that about a year ago?

e44DHZg.jpg

Well. yes I did. And I did. After about 100 miles it started to make noise. What to do? Put it in the Grey Coupe, drive the shit out of it. Took it to Williams with no issues. I put about 1000 miles (+/-) on the trans so now it goes back into the Green Coupe.

Back to Zero drivable Datsuns ATM. Don't nobody tell Missus Kelmo. Could be trouble.

• Like 1

Green car is looking great! ?

Thanks, I really like that car. She is a real treat to drive. Will be even more of a treat once the 5 speed is in. This car really came out the way I envisioned it looking from the beginning. 12" slotted "D" wheels and a 2" inch drop.

SftPGHJ.jpg

• Like 1

I went and looked at a Coupe for sale yesterday. It was restorable, but too much work for my old ass...

Yours is looking great! 

13 hours ago, KELMO said:

Thanks, I really like that car. She is a real treat to drive. Will be even more of a treat once the 5 speed is in. This car really came out the way I envisioned it looking from the beginning. 12" slotted "D" wheels and a 2" inch drop.

SftPGHJ.jpg

I understand the old school look, but I really liked the handling with the larger wheels, and tires on mine. The dog leg 5 speed was great too! Unfortunately like Duncan I'm too old for major car projects now, so this is my toy now. ?Monarch-Pass-2018-5.jpg

• Like 1

So, after a long cold winter this is still up on stands. I am, however, close to putting her back on the ground (and street). The grey coupe is up on stands and ready for a little refresh also. The 5speed I had for the grey car turned out to only really work in 1st and reverse so the 4speed will go back in it for now. Or maybe rebuild the 5 speed and add an A15...time will tell.

KrmMlZT.jpg

• Like 4