For PL620 King Cab oweners only

datsunlandsocal

I got the parts today and did the test fit. Here is some pics.

BEFORE

003.jpg

004.jpg

Typical 30+ year old KC seals

Fresh out of the bag. They look to be well made.

007.jpg

AFTER

012.jpg

And inside

018.jpg

019.jpg

This is the first set of seals. I have talked with Mike today, and there will be some adjustments made.

Here is why.

014.jpg

013.jpg

As I said there will be adjustments made. The outer lip will be extended taking care of the small gap seen in the corners. In talking with Mike the necessary changes have been sorted out and he has no desire to sell these until they are right. I look forward to the next test set and expect them to be sale ready.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey too all, a little update. KC620 1/4 window seals are being re-tooled. bad news the price will go up from $60 to $80-$90 a pair. will be sending bob72gts the new samples to be refitted within 2 weeks. around the 26th of this month i will have the outer door window squeeges for the 620, and will be selling them for $60 a pair. plus shipping. the inter ones comming soon. check out my web page datsunlandsocal.com sorry for any inconvenience that i have brought anyone. just to let everyone know i have to sell 25 sets @$90 a pair just to break even.

hey too all, a little update. KC620 1/4 window seals are being re-tooled. bad news the price will go up from $60 to $80-$90 a pair. will be sending bob72gts the new samples to be refitted within 2 weeks. around the 26th of this month i will have the outer door window squeeges for the 620, and will be selling them for $60 a pair. plus shipping. the inter ones comming soon. check out my web page datsunlandsocal.com sorry for any inconvenience that i have brought anyone. just to let everyone know i have to sell 25 sets @$90 a pair just to break even.

Im good for a set of 1/4 seals when they are ready.

• 3 weeks later...

hey too all, 620 King Cab rear 1/4 window seals update. Fedx is delivering the 620 K/C 1/4 window seals tomorrow along with 620 K/C rear window sample. tomorrow i wiil ship the second phase with the new retooling to BOB72GTS for final testing. to the person that asked about 1200 window and weather seals. i just got done testing 1200 coupe and sedans. around the 1 st of december will have windshields,rear windshiels, (door weather seals, trunk, channel felt, door pulls and rings in stock now)

Mike

datsunlandsocal.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the new seals in my posession now. Tomorrow I will put them in and get some new pics up here. I opened the packaging and the revised seals look great. I am sure they are ready for sale. Pics soon.

Where are the promised pics? :(

• 2 weeks later...