my front wheels have arrived 

VDB8DXW.jpg

look how much deeper the rears are 

gaFwEcM.jpg

my wiring harness also showed up 

4mlEDUa.jpg

now all im waiting on is my gauges from speed hut and my brakes 

• Like 3

tires are mounted on the fronts cant wait till monday when i can go to the body shop and put them on 

5pbMFaN.jpg

2opBNba.jpg

ebYwx4P.jpg

rears are still a little taller then the front maintaining the muscle car look i like 

HE1rcei.jpg

bolted the hub back up and bolted a wheel to it this is as low as i can go on the coil overs before the tire contacts the adjustable spring perch will be a little less once i cut them down but ill still have over half the collar of adjustablity which will be plenty cause im not going super low 

thSv8dF.jpg

aaaaand since im still undecided on color i played around in photoshop and looking for opinions on on paint colors 

purple

6BxT6RB.jpg

dark teal

ygNFE1i.jpg

burgandy

kuwHpob.jpg

or blue

SwTQhhB.jpg

• Like 1

Bonvo those are nice tires and wheels but I would not install them on a car that is at a body shop for paint.  I would leave the tires and wheels on it until you get it back from paint shop.  this will protect your wheels from any possible damage from the paint process.

As for paint color that is something you and your wife will need to agree on.  What I like and what you like may be two different worlds.  I am excited to see you getting this build going agein.  Also congrats on your wedding!  Now you truly do have a better half!!!  LOL

i need to take them to the body shop because he didnt like the zg flares i brought him so he is making steel flares and wants the wheels and tires to form the flares around them 

see my fiance is no help lol i had it narrowed down to 2 colors and she suggested the burgandy and the teal so i played with it in photoshop and like those options to XD 

as for the build im happy its starting to roll again its been in the body shop for 2 years at this point its difficult to work on when its not here 

thanks :) she is fucking awesome i honestly never thought id ever want to get married never really saw the point till she came along  

zLUDVo9.jpg

• Like 4

I like green or blue with those wheels. Green is opposite of brown/bronze on the color wheel, which makes it a complimentary color. I painted my car green with bronze wheels so I'm biased that way. Paints fucking expensive, so make it something you're going to dig for years to come. 

• Like 2

my brakes are here! holy fucking shit troy ermish doesnt fuck around these are not only the same price as the t3 stuff but the  rotor can actually be turned less likely to warp comes with stainless steel brake lines and a new master im blown away these are just beautiful 

2iZiPGH.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, bonvo said:

my brakes are here! holy fucking shit troy ermish doesnt fuck around these are not only the same price as the t3 stuff but the  rotor can actually be turned less likely to warp comes with stainless steel brake lines and a new master im blown away these are just beautiful 

2iZiPGH.jpg

That master cyl, isn't going to fit unless you ditch your booster or drill holes in the strut tower for the bleeders, just another thing to deal with! Keep at it!Ppad1Ra.jpg

• Like 1

passenger side flares are done and passenger side is almost all blocked out 

750PJjV.jpg

QmZobXR.jpg

flares are subtle and really clean 

jgOwE0c.jpg

rear flares in primer 

rZbVm2y.jpg

2YVXcoR.jpg

looking at the front flares towards the front of the car 

mH1Wu5G.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

car should be blocked out in primer and jammed monday it will then come home for a little bit before going out to get the roll cage and finally sprayed 

2mDGImR.jpg

KXI3mPf.jpg

and color officially picked! gm sapphire blue with a teal pearl over it 

FABSkCs.jpg

• Like 2