610 street demon resurection

bonvo

Finish the Paint! I can't wait to see the finished product!

im going to the way i look at it is its just rattle can but it will keep the rust at bay untill i can throw real paint on it and it wont look like total shit from 10 feet away

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well after a very hard day and and even worse night i needed to unwind, some form of a release. so i went for a spirited drive on a local backroad at about 2 am started at a stop sign with a stop watch and went for the 60mph mark i hit it in 11 seconds not super car status but faster then the 17 that was shelly then i just kept winding out the gears and topped her out at 110 the weber and cam are holding me back it wont rev past 4500 in 5th there just isnt enough power there so im looking into a cam and better induction setup

i can has ac?

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

all thats left is to have ends welded onto 2 of the hard lines 2 softlines made evac and recharge then finish the electrical and it will be 34 degrees in my car when its 116 outside summer here i come :D

clean and simple is the name of the game bro and for this setup your looking at about 2 grand the only reason im getting it for free is cause 95% of the stuff that would cost money dad is making himself out of scraps around the shop

clean and simple is the name of the game bro and for this setup your looking at about 2 grand the only reason im getting it for free is cause 95% of the stuff that would cost money dad is making himself out of scraps around the shop

FOCK! $2K :blink: I guess I had better rethink the A/C thing... :blink: :blink:

FOCK! $2K :blink: I guess I had better rethink the A/C thing... :blink: :blink:

you coould probibly do it cheaper you you still had an in at the shop lol my dad may not be there much longer so were bustin ass now to finish it up

• 2 weeks later...

finished the air conditioning today here are the pics of the install

ac info

DSCN0202.jpg

dad installing the last line

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0206.jpg

all connected

DSCN0205.jpg

then connected to the gadges

DSCN0208.jpg

ac button

DSCN0209.jpg

end result it blows air out of the vents at about 37 degrees :D summer im ready for ya

Niiiice! And I always like when your pops gets involved! Wish I could wrench more with my dad!

Keep it cool baby!

well hes the one who knows what hs doing when it comes to this he is an A.S.E. certified master auto tech who specialized in ac and electrical this is right up his ally lol

fucking nice man.....that just about the best upgrade you can stick in a old skool :cool:

its gonna be awsome rollin into jccs and the dood in the registration booth is trying to climb into mmy car lol

new parts new parts :D we like new parts

SU'S BABY!!!

got um for a steal of a deal i need to get the spacers linkage and one banjo fitting but other then that im ready to rock im gonna polish the tops out before i mount them here are the pics

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

new parts new parts :D we like new parts

SU'S BABY!!!

got um for a steal of a deal i need to get the spacers linkage and one banjo fitting but other then that im ready to rock im gonna polish the tops out before i mount them here are the pics

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

Carburetors people still use those things :lol:

One heck of a score. I know how much you paid for them... ;)

I have the linkage bits you're missing, so I will bring them up at the end of the month. :)

Now get to work polishing those bad boys... :D

lol well the guy i got them from got them in a box with a bunch of other things he was showing the box to me and i saw the carbs and went oh score he said "you wantum im gonna run my 45 webers" i said fuck yeah i want um and hes all ok ummmm hows $60 sound i was all done deal:D