610 street demon resurection

bonvo

Guest jaimesix

Looks good.:)

I think I have a front signal lamp in my stash....the left side, It is yours as soon as I get it.... all you need to pay is postage.....let me know if interested.

Jaime._______________________________________________________-

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonvo, luv the amber lights, as everyone else does. They should fit in a 620? I guess the lights are the same size. Your 610 is lookin good. I've always been into 620s, but since I've joined the Ratsun forum, seeing cars like yours is making me want a 610 or a 710, bad. Luv the looks. Out East here in Tennessee, there's none around. But now I've got the bug, gotta have one. Wifes gonna love hearing that. Keep up the good work.

Bonvo, luv the amber lights, as everyone else does. They should fit in a 620? I guess the lights are the same size. Your 610 is lookin good. I've always been into 620s, but since I've joined the Ratsun forum, seeing cars like yours is making me want a 610 or a 710, bad. Luv the looks. Out East here in Tennessee, there's none around. But now I've got the bug, gotta have one. Wifes gonna love hearing that. Keep up the good work.

i dont see any reason why they wouldnt work in a 620 im rewireing them to work as fogs not as highbeams thanks for the kind words my car has a long way to go though i would love to be like jamie and have bothe a 610 and a 710 but i have no where to put another right now with my truck in the mix you have a roadster though im jelioius

Bonvo you have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to my roadster. It's got a good motor, but thats about it. The body is about gone. Everything is there. It would be good for a parts car if I had another one to fix. I don't plan on doing that. I'm gonna be on the hunt for a 510, 610, or a 710. I'll never find one around here. I'll probably start stripping the roadster down and selling everything on here or ebay.

No, I'm not that good. The bottom all around is rusted through. The hood has about a half inch of bondo in it. Surprising that the floor boards are in good shape. I got the car for free, so I can't complain. No title though. I could use the money off of the parts for another project. I'm currently redoing a 77 620.

i feel stupid i know i posted things about my temp readings but i never posted pics and my conclution of the rabbit radiator

ok here is a pic of what my temp gadge shows when i do anything over 40 mph

temp1.jpg

and this is it if i sit at a light to long on a relativly hot day

temp2.jpg

solution: i need a bigger fan :P but all in all when it has enough air flowing over it the car runs "cold blooded" i would recomned the rabbit radiator upgrade to ayone looking to use it as long as they use a good fan with it

both those temp readings look fine, its a little cold when goin over 40 i guess.. depending on weather i suppose.. an the one at the stop light looks just fine, remember L series engines are designed to run at higher temps and higher rpms for longer.. thats why 4000rpm's on the freeway for hours and hours isnt a problem on these engines.. you should get a nice temp gauge to see what its really running at.. also you can experament with different thermastats

i could yeah but i like my interior to look clean like it was ment to be there not and after thought you know? i like how the gadge faces are black im assuming when you start the car they light up so you see everything

i was bored over the weekend so i desided it was time to freshen up the back end

rearendlights.jpg

zerow had given me a extra set of tailight surrounds so i figured i would clean them up little bit of paint and put them on

here is what they looked like before i messed with them

tailframes1.jpg

my dad being a freak :P

IMAG0107.jpg

after i got them masked off and painted i went to put them on and they wouldnt work the sedan and coupe use different licence plate lights the coupes are a little fatter making it so these rings wouldnt work they would work if i get the sedan licence plate lights anyway i then pulled mine off cleanded and polished them then masked and painted them thos is the end result

pandptailframe.jpg

not the best pic another one is comming tomorrow but if you look you can see what i did

Hey, it looks like you're still riding high. Did you ever chop those springs?

I was hoping to lower my pickup today, but as I didnt have air tools, it took forever to do the damned rear, installing the blocks and shocks. Sooo.. now my rear be dumped, but the front is still in the air.

Yes, it's a good move. Blacking around the red lens makes them look bigger. I have always liked big wide tail lights. (I owned a '69 Charger) Cars should have big tail lights, can't be too big. I hate those 'euro style' clear with tiny round red lights, hate them ricer POS things. I like what you've done.

Have you tried to photo shop some darker color green around the tail light/license plate/tail light area, inside that chrome ring on the trunk lid? Just a few shades darker, so it looks like it's in shadow. Or maybe flat black.