slotted mags or stock wheels

jon521

i would like to get some different wheels. also i need new tires for this winter. i know a 521 owner a few blocks away from me, he is on here, that has slotted mags on nearly brand new tires, and he said he would consider selling them to me. not sure on a price yet. but i also really like the way stock wheels look with narrow white walls. and my neighbor said his brother has 8 of them and he has the caps too. does anyone have pics of a 521 with slotted mags? i found one 521 on here that did, harold. opinions and pics welcome!

thanks

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to get some different wheels. also i need new tires for this winter. i know a 521 owner a few blocks away from me, he is on here, that has slotted mags on nearly brand new tires, and he said he would consider selling them to me. not sure on a price yet. but i also really like the way stock wheels look with narrow white walls. and my neighbor said his brother has 8 of them and he has the caps too. does anyone have pics of a 521 with slotted mags? i found one 521 on here that did, harold. opinions and pics welcome!

are this the slots, I dont know.

003-5.jpg

Nice blue 521. Better with white rims and hubcaps.

I did recycle some slots a few years ago.

Now have 2 set of chrome Pathfinders ,1 set with good tire and nobody has 100bucks.

I think they going to get recycled also. $100 or recycle ????

i think this looks better than slots. Just depends on color of truck also.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18180

ya red on red would be a bit much. haha no one likes black stock wheels? im meeting up with the guy who has the slotted mags tomorrow for some other stuff, and ill ask about them again. the tires that are on them are a bit tall tho..

• 1 month later...

ken those do look pretty freakin sick on there!

i think i will getting a pretty good price on some stock wheels with nearly brand new caps soon. the slots with new tires that guy had nearby me probably wants more than i could buy them for, especially with this L20b 5 speed swaption goin on right now.