forum vote.

dirtydiesel

So over the weekend. I wrecked my bike. Pretty bad. I bent the forks the tank and ripped off a muffler. I suffered minor injuries. So Im fine. I can still walk and work. But since my 521is in pieces and my bike is trashed i dont have my own vehicle. and i dont know what to do. Should i sell off my datsun to piece together money for a car. And in the future get another. Or should i let it sit and rot for a hand full of years.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget selling. Even if together and running you are lucky to get 2/3 of what you have in it. This is a basket case give away, so save it and finish later. Take the bus, commute with fellow workers, get a bike, walk. Save up and get a POS Ford ToreAss or FuckAss.

• Like 2

Get a nice pair of Nikes, and a bus pass.

I would take transit if it didn't hurt so much to walk.

Comfortable shoes Man.

Your feet should never be uncomfortable.

Or hurting from your injuries sustained from a motorcycle wreck?

Wish ya luck on getting better, and getting all sorted out.

But don't sell your truck.

You'll end up losing out.

• Like 1

My fast and furious days are over. Lol. i finally made my way to the doctors last night. For some gut pains i felt were related to my injuries. They have me a cat scan after removing rocks out of my calf. I have some internal bruising but nothin serious.

anybody interested in washington interested in a parts truck. i got everything off tho. but the king pins are brand new. i made them myself. and i have running engine. it will need a hair cut and shave tho. all the glass is intact and everything. i would be happy to get 500 or 800 for the whole lot.

well as an update to the wreck.... i can officailly walk with out the hard core limp from the muffler burn i have on my right calf. still tender on the leg.but healing up pretty good. so i am back to the slight limp that i have had for years. still havent decided on what to do with my 521. i im checkin out another datsun on saterday.

well i would meet you half way for most of the stuff. vancouver is a bit of a drive. i made that trip twice in two days. wasnt very exciting. i think i listened to every song on my ipod 45 times.... and i saw twice. as in from everett -vancouver vancouver - everett everett -vancouver vancouver-everett