My 2nd 521 RATRUCK

truckman

Hi guys I'm back again,let me start to tell you I bought a almost dead 521 pickup truck from the beautiful little town of Temecula Cali, which I tall her that it was goind to come back beautiful with new cosmetic,facial,surgery and most of all new color she said just like Michael Jacson HA JA just kidding.

I bought this in the summmer of 2009 I did start with the motor a L18 with 210 head and to be a daily driver the original carb the Nikki 2bbL,to save gas.

And then work on the Body which I all ready straightened out with little bando and more welding, the canser parts were cut out and replace with new metal.

Now here's were you my good gentlemen and lady's friends come in with your Opinions of a soft new color,even better with oinc's.

You 620green give me your color ideas?O i need the color ideas by friday.

I was thinking pistacho color

019-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

0182.jpg

0153.jpg

0095.jpg

002-Copy.jpg

001-1.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

014-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

018-Copy.jpg

017-1.jpg

0116.jpg

0123.jpg

0054.jpg

0013.jpg

018-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpgcool.gif

013-2.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

014-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

http://i1200.photobu...David/006-1.jpg[/img

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow nice! is that the original dashpad with filler or did you get as new one somewhere and if so where did you source it?

it 's another original but I made it my self,look's good Ha,with this and got a custom bench seat take a look?

016-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

wow nice! is that the original dashpad with filler or did you get as new one somewhere and if so where did you source it?

Datsun 520,521 parts for sale" thread in the classified parts for sale section on page 18. I have purchased from him as others have in the past, some have not been as pleased as others, but he is getting things that they won't order in this country, they just say it is N/A(not available) at the dealerships in this country. It's not cheap at $300.00 + shipping.

521dashtop.jpg

I like this club Ratsun so if I made any inconveniece,sorry I love family and then Ratsun. My last photo will be my truck Painted, light brown .Thanks for your opinions. I have a change of color decision from dragon green to light brown.

Datsun 520,521 parts for sale" thread in the classified parts for sale section on page 18. I have purchased from him as others have in the past, some have not been as pleased as others, but he is getting things that they won't order in this country, they just say it is N/A(not available) at the dealerships in this country. It's not cheap at $300.00 + shipping.

521dashtop.jpg

Yeah I know about Dett, he did me right when he sent me the wrong part. I just

can't see paying nearly $400 for a new dashpad so i'm looking for

alternatives.

Thanks Wayno

:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

It's a great color. I used to love that color until I spent two years in Kuwait. :rolleyes: Seriously, it's a nice color. Are you going to keep the wheels stock?

Yes I like this color too and no I have like 4 more sets of rims for this Baby truck, but I'm goind to paint this rims to see how they look. On my baby browni?