fastdadd

fastdadd 79 kc 620

this is the truck i picked up from bluemeanie. i have spray painted it flat black and done nothing else yet

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008.png

DSC00010.png

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00007.png

DSC00012.png

very cool man! i love kc 620's how does she run? ya still wanna build a frame for that honda?

Nice, saw you roll through town last week before you painted it. Were those pics taken at the river?

Drove down your street to stop and say hi also. Didnt see the truck, not sure which house is yours yet.

Jason

dreamer-i dont really have any plans at this point just having fun crusin around in it.

jn2-runs like a top blue did an awsome job on the motor. and i think i want to finish the cb650 before i get to far into the 500t(motorcycle talk )

yello-i think i have put about 200 miles on already and yes i did take those down at the boat launch today and as soon as the weather clears up i will be back out in the garage every day so stop by its the very blue house next to the appartment on the corner

got the 8-ball peeps mirrors finished up today

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

• Like 1

thank you they work nicly i need to bend the arm on the passanger side in a little more next i will get started on the lake pipes

is this the truck that had the lower part of the cab smashed a bit?

yes it is but bluemeanie welded in a new panel behind passanger door and put a new bed on it i still need to fix the rocker on that side

been doing some small things to the truck

removed the fender to try and fix dent

PICT0002.jpg

flush mounted the rear markers

PICT0003.jpg

made a filler for the rear vallance

PICT0004.jpg

also flush mounted the front marker while the fender is off

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

i like how the front marker is in the shape of the datsun emblem

i was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to comment on that....i might do the rears like a Maltese cross

i finished up putting a 50 amp alternator from an 83 720 on today

it fit with no problem did have to grind the idler arm down a bit

i had the drive shaft made into a one piece..picked it up on Saturday went to put it in and it is to long so i will take it back and have it shortened a bit

while i was test fitting the one piece drive shaft i noticed that is is going to rub on the cross member for the fuel tank so i took the bed off today so i can take care of it

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

then i decide i am going to take care of the rust on the bottom of the bed while it is off

PICT0002-1.jpg

i picked up some rust converter and under coating i will get started on it in the morning

after cleaning up the loose rust and applying the rust converter i decide that before putting the under coating on i should finish making the side marker the way i wanted to

rearmarker2.jpg

rearmarker.jpg

Nice job on the side marker lights. I've been trying to come up with something similar but ya beat me to it. haha. Good job on the truck so far.

got my drive shaft back today if it stops raining long enough i will go put it in

PICT0001.jpg

this thing is almost 65 inches long :eek:

PICT0003.jpg

Why the one piece drive shaft?

the carrier bearing went south and for the cost to replace it the price to make it one sounded good and with the bearing in there it was very close to a strait line after putting the spacer under the bearing