Rare 1971 Datsun PL521 ~ HSCR

christ510

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rare vehicle anymore, I helped remove the camper part off a 70 about 6 years ago, it sat in a field to long, lawrence made a 521 diesel out of it. I have been told that the 3rd member is differant in them, but I don't know what the differance is. It should have the dually adapters, with six stock 521 wheels, but your fronts are differant, and I can't tell about the rears. Nice, how long you had it?

Rare vehicle anymore, I helped remove the camper part off a 70 about 6 years ago, it sat in a field to long, lawrence made a 521 diesel out of it. I have been told that the 3rd member is differant in them, but I don't know what the differance is. It should have the dually adapters, with six stock 521 wheels, but your fronts are differant, and I can't tell about the rears. Nice, how long you had it?

Dont know what the difference is either? the rear differential does look kinda weird, i never seen any dually adapters although it has dually wheels off a mazda truck,bought it about a year ago from the second owner and it has 75k original miles.

dude where did you get that sweet a$ ride? if you want to get rid of it let me know i'll trade you my datto for it

Thank you, im having ideas about doing all kids of stuff to it.

I bought it off craigslist in a small town called Los Molino's Ca ~ Up hwy 5