camper shells?

Siqx20

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cab high fiberglass ? II have a Snug top on my 720 that was previously on a 620. Damm near perfect fit on the 620 in terms of it lining up w/ the roof lines & proper height & length.

I know for a fact [drove to the Snug top factory near Long beach] that they got rid of the molds for the 620 shells. The rep. told me that there may still be a few companies w/ shells that fit a 620 in a wherehouse somewhere but it'll take some searching to find one.

I believe the early 90's Toyota shells are a close match.

With some measuring you may be able to do a Google search & find one thats close. GL

not sure what cab high fiberglass means... im still new to the truck scene lol im assuming thats just ur standard camper shell style? matches up with roof lines? cause thats what im looking for.

If anyone has one and wants to take some measurements that would be awesome!! thanks

it is to bad that truck you have there had a cab high smooth side fiberglass canopy on it at one time..dont know what happend to it but it would be cool to put another one on it. And most of the older mini trucks have the same size beds. The only real different is the bed lip size. The one I have on my blue show truck is actually off a 80s S10. The one I have on my old school 620 is off a toyota pickup. They are both Leers. The only one that isnt going to fit your truck is the 86 thru 93 mazdas the cabs are taller and the shells of those will be to high for your truck. I would keep an eye for one on craigslist...you might get lucky and find one at a deal...good luck

pac coast is correct the early 90's toyota short bed shells are a real good fit, i have one on the orange 620, and have had a couple differant ones over the years, and all have worked well, real close match to the body curves and real close fit too, ck them out...

So looks like i am heading to eugene tomorrow to finish moving my shit down here and clean out my old apartment to see if i can get the deposit back but if ur buddy is serious about selling that flat panel i wont pick up the other one in eugene. Cause i would much rather have a flat panel then a side slider! We will make plans the next couple days to take a look at it.