Goki's stickers for sale thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goki makes good stuff. i have some of his stickers on my '80 510 that have weathered two harsh oklahoma winters and summers and they still look like brand new. i'm digging the "datsun, we are driven" one but might prefer it in a smaller size....?

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the kind compliment! Means a lot to me!

I'm also glad to hear that my stickers are holding up!

I can do a "DatsunDriven" one in a smaller size....what size would you like?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when you see a datsun with rats and wrenches you KNOW they at least lurk, thanks to goki you can now tell if youve seen someone it my family, neice, nephew, big brother little brother, mom and dad, and myself are rocking some cool custom goki swag.

Family crest...

DSCF2134.jpg

• Like 1

Something that I've been wanting to do for a long time...

432108_256609021093405_100002329283682_565350_558084895_n.jpg

417982_256609054426735_100002329283682_565351_1609681122_n.jpg

DATSMO エレフアント・モーターオイル

Datsmo Elephant Motor Oil

inspired by the infamous Datsun oil cap

4" in size

$9

(available in silver or black background)

• Like 1

your gonna have a few of these at the swap meet right :lol:

Honestly, I'll probably only have VERY few on hand. I just started making these, so I don't have time to make a stock.

I do on the other hand have a ラットサン(rattosan) version with black background ready...just havent taken a pic yet.

These are a little more time consuming, so they will be made to order. So let me know who would be interested in one so I can cut it in time for the swap meet

The elephant sticker is sweet! :thumbup:

If it was smaller I would totally put that on my oil cap. If they are a pain at 4", making them smaller wouldn't even be an option would it?

Thanks man! If I'm able to make it oil cap size...I'll definitely make sure to let you know. Most likely a lot of the detail of the elephant will be lost :( But I'm gonna keep trying to find ways to make it happen...I might rework the design a bit

stay tuned ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.