620 chrome L R side mirrors

OSP

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you just start a thread about wanting mirrors yesterday?

Try eBay? Junkyard? Bumping yesterdays thread?

I thought I started one yesterday but dont find it listed under trucks 620? so I started a new one that I can see is listed. Trying to find the right side mirror seems to be difficult I have been checking ebay, all junkyards I called dont have right side. and wanting a matched set I have been just asking for both. This 79 king cab wasmy wifes late husbands truck he bought it brand new. She just wants to put it back in origanal condition in his memory he loved the truck.

Thanks

Can you post some pictures of what you are looking for? Most 620's had what i have always called california mirrors, not sure if that is any sort of right, but they have the 3 mounts that bolt to the door? This is a sort of bad pic of the mirror, but are the ones on my truck and the most common that i see. If it is this style, they are like a brushed finish, not chrome at all. I have an extra set of these you could clean up real nice.

2011-06-10_13-47-29_658.jpg

This 79 king cab wasmy wifes late husbands truck he bought it brand new. She just wants to put it back in origanal condition in his memory he loved the truck.

Thanks

2nd place wouldn't be my first choice.

I have a set of those mirrors that are on wildmans truck.

Pay for shipping/paypal, they're yours.

Pics of what you're trying to match would be a huge help.