dat521gatherer

A new addition to the family

I got it on ebay after reading some random forums about redying plastic. It's super easy to put on I just used a foam pad. The two down falls are it can leave light streaks from the brush if you don't spread it evenly and it's more of a flat finish covering any shiny reflective plastic. But I think the trade off is worth it and with some practice the streaks are nonexistent.

After all the reading this article summed it up for me.

http://www.detailingspot.com/?page_id=21

I paid $12.90 and the stuff goes a long way.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=Forever+BLACK+&_sacat=0

A video I watched that was convincing.

Does anyone know what the color code for this 75 b210 is? My sticker is gone.

I can find out for you tomorrow. I have the color book at work..

• Like 1

Here is what I got for your year in Coles now it's a matter of which one is the correct color to your car.

C6635490-5603-4075-A79A-7EB5DAD4F268_zps

Thanks B2Fresh but I'm not sure my color is on there. I'll post some other b210 pics with my color so I can get an eye for the repaints and non repaints.

• Like 1

I got my door card redone finally. It came out soso with a bubble here and a tear there and with a 6inch repair at the bottom from a donor panel. The first stuff I bought was too thick so i found some white board that worked although I still had to thin out the holes for the clips to fit.

SANY0022_zpsvrtbwgjo.jpg

SANY0222_zpseyypiaa8.jpg

SANY0457_zpslynoqbbl.jpg

SANY0458_zpsxkhpgzym.jpg

Looks good.. I couldn't even tell from the pictures posted..

I'll be bringing my panels for you to help me out with mine..

Lol

5 years later and I finally got to put a package tray in. The hardest part was finding this bracket.

SANY1110_zpsnfxo84z5.jpg

SANY1113_zps6ude6sb1.jpg

Cleaned up the tray with some more forever black.

SANY1114_zpsov8fgmz2.jpg

SANY1117_zpsaiq69ccs.jpg

• Like 3

I have one of those parcel shelves - found it in a sedan at the local wreckers.

• Like 2

Looks like you deleted the ac? Did it work? I'm just wondering because my car is an ac car.

Greg

I don't see too many b210 ac cars. Was just wondering.

Greg

That looks to be a Webber (Weber, Hell I don't know) air filter.  I went back a page and it looks to also have a Webber carb.  Folks on here say Pierce Manifolds is the place to get real Webber stuff.

Got the gx steering wheel a while back. I heard these came on all the hatchbacks and the 200sx first gen?

20170603_193230_zpslhkmabfo.jpg

I pick up a better rear seat but when I took the old one out it went from easy swap to another project. I cleaned it up under there but cant seem to figure where the water is coming from to cause the rust spots with a hole of coarse.

SANY3759_zpskgpbbaao.jpg

SANY3673_zpskfnfynzf.jpg

SANY3761_zpsnl75wwpr.jpg

SANY3795_zpssbnd14ys.jpg

SANY3813_zpstue8zaa4.jpg

SANY3802_zpszbbo0dvx.jpg

SANY3808_zps09grotki.jpg

Hey there, I just picked up this little Datsun 210 last week and am just getting ready to change all the fluids and belts to keep it running as well as it is so far. I have a few projects in mind like replacing the old carpet, fixing a few rust spots and adding the decals. I hope I can get some good ideas for the direction to take when working on my car. 

I tried to post a picture directly but couldnt get it to work for the life of me. But here is a link to it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKaIxKjtGZ/?taken-by=brandonstockton

Here is my new little 210. I have a hand full of projects that i need to start working on but im excited to see what other owners are doing with theirs as well!

IMG_20180310_162139_065_zpscnco1yrd.jpg

20180310_140321_zpsdwxxfe85.jpg

20180310_141110_HDR_zpsmyqpsq6i.jpg

6_zpsieuzdm1c.jpg

5_zpsc0f1ebgh.jpg

Yeah three months later. I don't have time or money for body work so I just took the rust down to bare metal and hit it with primer until it can be fixed properly.

SANY4299_zps8kw3ttxu.jpg

SANY4302_zps6j87wsun.jpg

SANY4314_zpstbv6bnsm.jpg