A new addition to the family

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some louvers for it. Mounting them looks like a project. The factory screws on the bottom don't come out far enough to mount in the body so I assume there were receiving spacer/cups that came up from the deck lid. They are the plastic louvers not metal. I still think they look cool.

SANY6435_zps2513d996.jpg

SANY6436_zps89730553.jpg

SANY6445_zps6deb92d4.jpg

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

I have that sticker on mine as well.... No problem with that rust spot though.  Please PM me your email and I have a pic of the back of my hatchback with the mounting hardware for the back window louver I can send you already. Its not a close up shot but you can see all the hardware. If that doesent work for you then I can get a closer pic as well....

• 2 months later...

So my daughter saved up and bought herself a jeep. I finally get to have the b210 back. Three years later.  It needs some love. I'll get some current pics in the next few days as she's driving it to work tomorrow so I can take her jeep down and have it detailed. I shall start a new list of things to accomplish on it.

After screwing with the auto trans a year ago when she ran it out of fluid and kept driving I think it's done for.  It still drives but it shifts funny and I'm tired of trying to readjust the shift modulator. Maybe the dealer shift modules are factory set and not like the after market adjustable ones. I like autos and really don't want to swap a standard in. I get sooo much shit for that from people.

1 Fix hole in trunk

2 Trans work

3 Speedometer

4 Clean the living hell out of it

5 Put louvers back on

6 Install carpet

7 Replace dash speaker

8 Dome light for the 30th time

9 Clean it some more

10 Leaf springs

11 Tire board

12 Antenna clip

Such a cool first car. I bet she will look back on it in about 20 years and want another, but they will cost a lot more. Good thing daddy will probably still have his!

• Like 1