wheels

bonvo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the pannasports your runnin on your wagon are + offset?

you are correct sir...+22 but panasport changed their design and the back of the wheels are different so if you plan on running a brake upgrade you may run into clearance issues, not to mention Rota RBs look just like Panasports and are cheaper and work with big brakes

you are correct sir...+22 but panasport changed their design and the back of the wheels are different so if you plan on running a brake upgrade you may run into clearance issues, not to mention Rota RBs look just like Panasports and are cheaper and work with big brakes

Thanks, I gave a friend a set off my Z years ago. Well he is going to a bigger wheel and was going to give em back. But if they won't work on my wagon I think I'll have him sell them. They are 0 offset. 15X7

• 1 month later...
Thanks, I gave a friend a set off my Z years ago. Well he is going to a bigger wheel and was going to give em back. But if they won't work on my wagon I think I'll have him sell them. They are 0 offset. 15X7

John id love a set of those for my wagon. Do you think your friend would sell them to me? I can travel too & pick them up if they're available :D

John id love a set of those for my wagon. Do you think your friend would sell them to me? I can travel too & pick them up if they're available :D

Mark. The panasports won't fit your wagon,:mad: You need a plus offset. I found this guy in ontario that has a really great knockoff of the panasport. They Look just like em. 15X7 + 11 offset. They come in black, grey, gold,& red, With a machined lip. $600.00 with tires. We should go down together and see if he will give us a discount for buying two sets a once,

Used tire king (909)605-0733

2025 Milliken Ave, #D Ontario Ca, 91761