71 510 wagooooon $600

Selling my 71 510 wagon.

Starts but dies a couple blocks down the road (not sure at this point what it is)

But it has a clean gas tank, new fuel lines, filter, Had a carb Rebuild, new tags, shift kit, all original body and interior.

Only a couple rust spots on the driver door and back corners, but its pretty straight. 4 cyl engine, new plugs and wires.

And Now I will sell it for $350 to whoever comes first.

Its close to running and has great interor, and you WONT find a better deal. I need this car gone.

Message me for more questions

http://salem.craigsl...2379936986.html

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harbor freight sells tow bars izzo!

720 had issues, i sold it to a buddy. i dont have a cherry picker to yank the motor and fix it... Id rather just find something that didn't that kind of work. Come tow that pig to my house man ill buy it :D

did you just get that

Yes... It will be here friday afternoon

It was built in the 80s. Original baby blue i think he said. Walk thru cab. Orange velvet like shit all thru the back part of it. Also has chrome playboy trim in the back. lowered. L20 with 280zx trans. Weber, new water pump, alternator, starter, tires etc. New clutch slave. Good tabs. Everything works. This truck has some serious history, and he told me some of it. Pretty good. It was owned by the president of a mini truck club or something years ago. The sun roof has been replaced with a new one and sealed up. The walk thru rubber has been replaced with a nice NOS one. He said hte door panels are shitty and old, and it needs better seats as whats in it is fiberglass. Seeing if everything works on it, ill just throw in some new seats/door panels and rock it as is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.