Probably a Bad Idea

The inspiration for this came about from a discussion on homemade habanero infused vodkas. I happened to have the ingredients on hand so this had to be tried.:devil:

190 proof Everclear and dried Ghost Peppers

P1010252.jpg

P1010253.jpg

Cutting the pepper to help release the "flavor" :lol:

P1010256.jpg

Innocent looking thing ain't it?

P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

The final product, now this just needs to steep for a couple weeks, then the real fun will begin :P

P1010261.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell ill do it! Everclear is illegal here in ID, so we head over to montana and pick it up...yummy!

Dont take this the wrong way but I think you have the balls of an elephant and the I.O of a shrew.

:D

Don't you need habanero peppers for habanero vodka? Ghost peppers are nothing to mess around with, I learned the hard way from dried crushed ones. If you think its bad going in, wait until it comes out.

Video of you or someone drinking it when its ready or it didn't happen!

Yea, but I am only 22 minutes from Montana!

One of the nice things about living there was to run over to the State Line house around 2230 on new year's eve, whoop it up for an hour and then run down to the Moyie Club and do it again. Of course I was right between them so it was only about 5 miles either way.

This should cure the butt lice. I just burned the fuck out of my thumb last week fooling around with an empty grain alcohol bottle and a lighter. Those warnings are on there for reason I guess.

One of the nice things about living there was to run over to the State Line house around 2230 on new year's eve, whoop it up for an hour and then run down to the Moyie Club and do it again. Of course I was right between them so it was only about 5 miles either way.

Yea you were right inbetween huh? I would do that on a normal night though.....now stateline house is the only hoppin joint around....the club is shit anymore, there isn't a bar in town anymore :( this town needs a bar lol!

Yea you were right inbetween huh? I would do that on a normal night though.....now stateline house is the only hoppin joint around....the club is shit anymore, there isn't a bar in town anymore :( this town needs a bar lol!

No bar in town, that's time to move...or open a Ratsun themed bar twofinger_salute.gif