Bare metal, and new rear fenders.... Thoughts? 56K GTFO!!!

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really a fan of the flares. but thats just my opinion. they look good tho. and u really need to do something with those tail lights. maybe do a light bar? I have sen ppl do that and it looks pretty good. like at the base of the gate or something.

Upshftr, Not sure i like the rear flares that you have chosen, but glad to see that you are doing something about the prior flaring mistake. :D Looks like it is sitting in a nice shop too. :D And unfortunately, i dont really have good advise for a good looking rear flare. I think the ones you have would look good if they mainained the same arch all the way around instead of angling to the rear like a 57 chev rear fender. Needs to be round to look right on a 620 in my opinion.

2eDeYe' date='14 June 2011 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1308080563' post='493844']

Nice to see it in an actual shop. What color are you thinking?

Bare metal, I'm polishing it this week :)

I kinda like the flares. What are they off of ? & for the record you can clear coat over bare metal if thats the look you want.

The arches are off of an 80's model Mercedes. I walked around for about 3 hours in the JY to find exactly what I wanted :)

hey dwnshifter can u post a backed up shot of ur truck all aired up in comparasin to all layed out? Im just curious hoe much tire ur tucking and such. Im about to start my air ride so im soaking up all the knowledge and info i can lol.