Rota Aleicas

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys here tried getting those for his car and discovered that they only come in the Honda sized bolt pattern. They do not make the size for the Dats yet.

These are copies of the Hayashi Sakura wheels. Those are pretty rare and very expensive when found.

What crap! 15x9 and only comes in a bolt pattern that fits FWD. Weird :blink:

I think I buy those for my Scion so they stick out 4 inches past the fenders and call it hellaflush... :lol:

lol well I know they come in datsun thread a shop in the UK has them, I'mma call a few rota dealers that supply datsun parts I'm sure I'll find a place to order them.

Though I have a feeling most of the datto community is gonna be like *facepalm* if I go through with the flares on a roadster. but lol but Adam Carolla's BRE Roadster has me beat to the punch.

As for the real wheels the hayashi yayoi, they still make them just expect around 2500-3k for a set.

• 2 weeks later...

you can get them stateside at urbanimport.com (based out of Raleigh, nc) they do come in 4x114.3, who ever told you that a dealer of Rota has exclusive rights lied. Rota never gives exclusive rights. I just ordered them in 15x8 4x114.3 et-5 should be getting them in 3 days.

you can get them stateside at urbanimport.com (based out of Raleigh, nc) they do come in 4x114.3, who ever told you that a dealer of Rota has exclusive rights lied. Rota never gives exclusive rights. I just ordered them in 15x8 4x114.3 et-5 should be getting them in 3 days.

Well, did you order them from Urban Import? Because they are the ones that I was told had the exclusive rights. :P

FWIW, they didn't say exclusive rights to sell the wheels, just the 8" and 9" wide 4x114.3 version. And I accept that they could be full of crap, but I buy all mine from 18Racing, and if they say they can't get them, I just accept it at face value that they can't.

I tried this week to buy some from Urban Import for a friend. They din't answer their phone for three days straight, or their email (even though I sent it three times). Sounds like a great company. <_<