L320 Disc brake conversion

Hoffinator

OK. I read back through all the posts, and I don't see too many questions I didn't answer. I think I've just come across wrong and somehow got on everyones bad side. Didn't mean to do that. I appreciate everyones expertise. I read a ton of post from both Klotz and Yellow. Waaay above my knowledge, and I respect their expertise. I'm gonna cancel my account, I don't think it's gonna work out. Really though, thanks for the help. Good luck to everyone.

Peace

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not against ya man.

We are on your side.

Just really want to help.

As I said earlier, brakes are serious business.

Screw up your head gasket. Ride with broken exhaust bolts.

But God-forbid you don't have working brakes.

But don't cancel.

It may seem like it's the rough side of town. But it's not.

Stick it out. This is the best place on the interwebz.

Wow, certainly didnt intend to run anybody off. But kinda back to what Flatcat has said, Brakes are serious business. And there is causes and syptoms of problems that we were trying to get so that we could steer you in the right direction.

Example is the unanswered question about when the brakes lock up on you. A lockup after repeated pedal applications is a generally a pushrod issue(solved your problem). However, a lockup that occures every time you apply the brakes regardless of pedal applications is generally a fluid proportion problem.

We never got an answer to the question to give you a proper suggestion. You just got lucky that flatcat threw that out there.

When a question is asked, and you check/inspect it, then reply back so that we can continue with the next best suggestion.

If we got under your skin this easy, sorry. Good luck to you in life. ;)