minty green all original 521

I am throwing my daily up for sale. It is a 71 521. Runs great for my daily. Good condition body, couple dents, little rust on front fenders, one rust dent and rockers. Runs great, everything works. Has bumperettes. Stock wheels. Bench seat was mint until i sat with a screwdriver agh!!!!!

The good:

Starts right up every morning and runs good

Brand new weber carb

Matchbox dist

Original paint in actually good shape for age

The bad:

Has rust holes under rocker to inside....needs welding.

Windsheild leaks...both bads go with the territory of a 71 datsun.

Eventually needs kingpins

1800 obo . Text 253 318 8787 and I will reply

Need it gone soon if im gonna sell for a new car

• Like 1
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being up and down, back and forth on this sale. IT IS for sale again. Anyone interested call me at 2533188787 or email me at vg30dimeguy@hotmail.com. I can get some pics up tommorow after work.

Like I said its pretty clean, minor issues, runs great, brand new weber, everything works.....was my daily. Fun little truck

reply and pics sent....1500.....well worth it. any questions on body and appearance questions pm pumpkin210 he looked at the truck first hand while parked down in puyllup two days ago. it was my daily for a long time....nothing wrong

The exterior was completely stock (appeared to be original paint) with stock wheels and caps. The interior had bucket seats of some sort and an aftermarket (Alpine maybe?) stereo. There was a small primer patch on the bed, but that was about it. This is my assessment from the pictures he sent me. It would have been mine but the wife was in a bad mood when I brought it up. Seemed like a good deal for the buyer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.