610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

Guest jaimesix

I hope that was a car show display. :confused:( screen )Looks like it is because of the wires running on the floor.

It is a nice wagon, in excellent shape as seen from this angle. I wish that screen was on some other place, it does not allow us to appreciate the wagon's inside.

If one of these cool wagons ever crosses my path, I'll snatch it!:)

Jaime.___________________________________________________

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a 4 door sedan...1975.. This is my second 610. My first 610 was a 76 4 door. I bought the 75 3 years ago from a guy in Ellensburg Wa for $400.00. I am currently waiting to fix it up.. It runs a drives great when I drive it, but I only drive maybe 2x a year

Guest jaimesix

That is a great car. The 4 door 610s are cool and rarer than the 2 door 610s. Whenever you have a chance, share some pictures.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

I have a 4 door sedan...1975.. This is my second 610. My first 610 was a 76 4 door. I bought the 75 3 years ago from a guy in Ellensburg Wa for $400.00. I am currently waiting to fix it up.. It runs a drives great when I drive it, but I only drive maybe 2x a year

Right on, a second 4-door! :D

'Look at the 4 door 610 as it stalks it's prey...'

I agree, post some pictures, mine is getting ready for the trip over to my buddy's for bodywork. I have pictures of her in her current condition, just need to get back to the house and post them.

Went to the drags last week, couple of pics to add to the 610 thread.

wsidstreetmeet070508_199.JPG

wsidstreetmeet070508_081.JPG

Is this the one with the FJ20 conversion as seen on YouTube?

Guest jaimesix
Went to the drags last week, couple of pics to add to the 610 thread.

wsidstreetmeet070508_199.JPG

wsidstreetmeet070508_081.JPG

Very cool!!!

That Datto is kicking some rear ends!!! Oz is the motherland of 180B/610 performance.

I got my rear " King " springs from over there. Seen some wicked 180Bs down under.

Thanks for the pixs.:D

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix
yep

the red ht belongs to boydrs (scotland)

it also has an fj swap

he imported from ozzieland with the swap already done

DSC00015.jpg

Yes, I read the story on it, very cool purchase that scotty materialized.:cool:

Jaime.__________________________________________________________

yep

the red ht belongs to boydrs (scotland)

it also has an fj swap

he imported from ozzieland with the swap already done

I am still too much of a purist - the wheels are Toyota Supra, I just sold a set on the Corona I had. Still a good looking car, and from the looks of it, maybe I should have kept the wheels for my 610.

Is this the one with the FJ20 conversion as seen on YouTube?

yeah same one. I've just fitted a good front mount IC on it, and it's thrown what was poor tune (due to poorly performing water to air IC setup) it had out even worse.

Hoping to get it tuned properly now that it can keep intake temps down, so hoping for around the 290rwhp mark with that turbo. Then I'll be able to run a decent quarter mile, maybe a mid 12 or similiar.

enginebayxq0.jpg

yeah same one. I've just fitted a good front mount IC on it, and it's thrown what was poor tune (due to poorly performing water to air IC setup) it had out even worse.

Hoping to get it tuned properly now that it can keep intake temps down, so hoping for around the 290rwhp mark with that turbo. Then I'll be able to run a decent quarter mile, maybe a mid 12 or similiar.

Awesome car! I am sure it is faster than what the video clip had showed.

I remember seeing this picture years ago on some forum when I was exploring the 610 world. And its the only picture I ever saw of it, I dont think it ever got built.

610's are rising from the obscurity they were relegated to by rex jennett

who implied they were an illegitimate successor to the 510

check out his specimen with a 10k paint job:

amuxb7.jpg

Guest jaimesix

enginebayxq0.jpg

What kind of suspension are you using??? I bought King Springs ( rear ) for my 610.

Jaime.__________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix
I remember seeing this picture years ago on some forum when I was exploring the 610 world. And its the only picture I ever saw of it, I dont think it ever got built.

That is correct. That is a Southern California 610 that is in kept under suspended animation as we speak.

Nice body work though.

Jaime.__________________________________________________________

nissan anounced it as the 510s successor how is it illagitimate?

It didn't have "it", you know? And it never seem to catch on with speed freaks.

Seriously, no one ever seemed to want one of these until like 5 minutes ago. :P

I like them because it's like a more luxurious, better built 510. But it's also heavier, slower, and a face not everyone loves.