bonvo

610s unite!!!!!!

A few pics

My old 73 coupe;

frontviewwu0.jpg

My current 73 model;

minidscf0003ws3.jpg

dsc00546uf9.jpg

im looking at the white one and theres no emblems on the side did you shave them? if so what did they say originaly if they said 180b and you still i have them would you be interested in selling them?

I bought the white shell already painted, but yeah all the Australian delivered 610's got the "datsun-180b" emblems.

From memory I think I may have a set from an old 610 I pulled a Z18 out of years ago, but I'd say the tabs would be missing.

If you are still interested I can check on the weekend, dunno what postage would be from oz though.

I bought the white shell already painted, but yeah all the Australian delivered 610's got the "datsun-180b" emblems.

From memory I think I may have a set from an old 610 I pulled a Z18 out of years ago, but I'd say the tabs would be missing.

If you are still interested I can check on the weekend, dunno what postage would be from oz though.

yeah i can always make a way to mount them how much? and let me know ill see if i can do it soon :P

Found those badges today;

hpim5897nf2.jpg

Send me a PM if you are still interested, not sure what they are worth, so make an offer via PM.

• Like 1

sweeet i sent you a pm :D

Random photo of my favorite 610... :D

2178410809_f55597e42a_b.jpg

:drool::drool: i WANT that

That car was featured in a UK publication, Banzai, I think. Nice write up and a sweet ride.

william you live!!!! lol how are you bro take a look at my project tread the tranny is in!!!!

william you live!!!! lol how are you bro take a look at my project tread the tranny is in!!!!

Yes, I am alive, and well. I have been under the hood of some other old Japanese tin. I am selling my '71 Corona to the neighbor and have been fixing it up for him. So the sedan just gets a loving pat on its hood and knows I'll be working on it soon. :rolleyes:

those rims are awesome, did you have to import them? don't suppose you know the name of them?

Yes, I am alive, and well. I have been under the hood of some other old Japanese tin. I am selling my '71 Corona to the neighbor and have been fixing it up for him. So the sedan just gets a loving pat on its hood and knows I'll be working on it soon. :rolleyes:

lol man i wish i could head down there and give you an hand oh and btw thanks alot for that hitachi i had to pull mine off the other day because the screws that held the base together were loose:eek: so i tightend them down but in removing the base gasket it broke so i took the one of the one you gave me and i also put the glass float bowl cover thing on mine :D

• Like 1

lol man i wish i could head down there and give you an hand oh and btw thanks alot for that hitachi i had to pull mine off the other day because the screws that held the base together were loose:eek: so i tightend them down but in removing the base gasket it broke so i took the one of the one you gave me and i also put the glass float bowl cover thing on mine :D

Did I give you the carb? Or was it part of the whole '8 hours of driving and I'm tired - just take it' night of fun? I'm glad the parts worked for you, now I just need to get the money to you for the door panel!:)

probibly a combo of the 2 i originaly just wanted the vacum choke pull off but you didnt wanna fuck with it at 1 am :P when are you comming up again i know you were gonna snag that chevy (or gmc not sure same truck in essance though) from the inlaws i want you so see the tranny install and go for a ride with me maybe the doorpannel is waiting for you im gonna armorall it eather tomorrow or friday so its nice and clean

this thread rocks...

lol im glad i made a thread that people like :P

probibly a combo of the 2 i originaly just wanted the vacum choke pull off but you didnt wanna fuck with it at 1 am :P when are you comming up again i know you were gonna snag that chevy (or gmc not sure same truck in essance though) from the inlaws i want you so see the tranny install and go for a ride with me maybe the doorpannel is waiting for you im gonna armorall it eather tomorrow or friday so its nice and clean

I remember now (although the details are still pretty hazy - I went to work that Friday morning and worked a full day, picked up my cousin, drove up to your place and got back to SoCal some 31 hours after waking up the day before) I will be in Sacto not this weekend, but the following (11th through the 13th). Don't worry about the Armor All, I want to see how the panel compares to the other 3 that I have, so no shiny, I might get confused:mellow:

I will not have my own car while I am there, so I will call you with directions and we'll link up at the in-laws so you can see the '54 GMC truck as well.

I remember now (although the details are still pretty hazy - I went to work that Friday morning and worked a full day, picked up my cousin, drove up to your place and got back to SoCal some 31 hours after waking up the day before) I will be in Sacto not this weekend, but the following (11th through the 13th). Don't worry about the Armor All, I want to see how the panel compares to the other 3 that I have, so no shiny, I might get confused:mellow:

I will not have my own car while I am there, so I will call you with directions and we'll link up at the in-laws so you can see the '54 GMC truck as well.

sounds cool to me just get me an address ill give you a call today or tomorrow and we will link up next weekend then i can show you the 5 speed and all that good jazz i am thinking about heading down your way some time too

sounds cool to me just get me an address ill give you a call today or tomorrow and we will link up next weekend then i can show you the 5 speed and all that good jazz i am thinking about heading down your way some time too

Wow, heading down to SoCal?! I have some people for you to meet, Jaime for sure, let me know when you are thinking of coming down. I'll call you with an address so we can link up in Sacto.

found this on fj20.com:

2zpv2hs.jpg

24on68j.jpg

gotta be one of the nicest sedans out there

i wonder if it's still running and driving?

A few of mine from england

white-done3.JPG

white-done2.JPG

that one has VG30 V6 in

IMG_1049.JPG

that is my sss under going full resto it started out like below

As-bought-front.jpg

wagon01.jpg

thats my Wagon just needing paint now

low.jpg

this is my mates car that i lowered for him and is else where in this tread with different rims on it was too low for him as above

but thats just my collection for now, apart from the SSS that i've got for parts!

Frick! Nice 180Bs! I'm not doing a frame up resto like you, but then again, I don't have my car in the UK. Keep up the nice work, and thanks for the photos!

i've never been on a forum where guys went mental for 610's, so here we go with the creme de la creme:

1117d5v.jpg

i5rdar.jpg

b71l5x.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: i love the 610s keep them comming the one with the sr gives me ideas and a locking fuel door!!!!!! i want one of thouse mine just has a tab to pull on