610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone. I am looking into replacing my hammered front seats in my 73' 610 and just don't know which direction to go. It's a built performance car so should I grab seats from an S2000? RX8? Nismo? Obviously I wouldn't like a week of work to fit these things. What do you have in your 610? I appreciate all your opinions.

first gen mr2 seats are almost a direct bolt in thing tweek a bracket here or there and drill 1 hole (maybe 2 if the factory bolt doesnt come out)

I assumed it was a reference to Big Trouble in Little China, the first time I saw it. That's one of my favorite movies! I considered having "the Pork chop express " logo painted on the doors of my 521,back when I was going for the shop truck look. Then I decided to go with more of a 70's muscle truck look.

L20b

20151219_221503_zpszawcakmk.jpg

Very nice engine bay!

Just going through process at moment myself of restoring my 610 (coupe) and at moment am cleaning up enigne bay, looks like you have neatened up yours real well! Covered holes not needed etc, and hidden wiring, you hide behind quarter panel? Very nice engine bay mate

Is this a LHD? Reason i ask is the brake booster is on opposite side to me, mine is RHD and booster on same side