V320

jrdat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed the guy about the car. I told him I didn't have the cash, but I bet he could find a buyer on Ratsun.net. Got no response. Probably thought I was a spammer looking for a commission to sell his car. It looks pretty clean. Has an A motor swap.

That freaking blows. I didn't recognize it, but I remember when that posted. If I'd have known that was the one in Conroe, I could've detoured a little on my Houston road trip yesterday and checked it out. Shoulda returned my email. After all the Datsun excitment I had yesterday, I might've taken out a loan.

• 7 years later...

I just searched "Datsun V320" and looked at photos, it appears that some of the V320s didn't even have that badge, some one in the past may have snagged one of them badges off a truck and put it on the fender, or maybe they moved it, to see if your V320 even came with a badge you would have to check inside the fender below the Datsun 1200 badge and see if someone filled the holes or if there were any holes at all.

I would not worry about it too much, personally I would remove the 60hp badge and not use it, in the photos I looked at, it looked better without that badge anywhere on the fender.

I am curious about if your V320 has an access hole over the tank in the interior to access the sender in the tank.

Also are the rear windows 2 piece and does the back section slide open/close?

• Like 1