Car Appraiser in so. cal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever hear of the Yellow Pages? You choose not to reveal your location so take what you get. Southern California is a bit too vague to pin down someone close to wherever you are. You know where you are. God knows where you are. God knows you know where you are. But we haven't the faintest idea where you are. We are not mind readers.

AAS Appraisal 14311 Cerise Ave Hawthorne 310-3550374

Appraisal Division of Affordable Classics 19010 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance 310-3293798.

Affordable Classics does amazing restoration work, I would trust their appraisal value due to the number of vehicles they have restored and sold.

Ever hear of the Yellow Pages? You choose not to reveal your location so take what you get. Southern California is a bit too vague to pin down someone close to wherever you are. You know where you are. God knows where you are. God knows you know where you are. But we haven't the faintest idea where you are. We are not mind readers.

AAS Appraisal 14311 Cerise Ave Hawthorne 310-3550374

Appraisal Division of Affordable Classics 19010 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance 310-3293798.

Affordable Classics does amazing restoration work, I would trust their appraisal value due to the number of vehicles they have restored and sold.

Mike, Thanks for your help wrapped up in a dick-like response. That was a whole lot of energy to waste.

I am hopeful that there is still someone here on Ratsun that has actually had an appraisal experience in Southern California with their Bluebird or 510. I can afford gas and will travel outside of the local yellow pages.

• Like 1

I am smack in the middle of Southern California. I am not looking for a local car appraiser. I have contacted several locals and they are unfamiliar with what a Bluebird even is, that can't be a good thing. I am looking for a car appraiser familiar with high quality Bluebirds and 510s. I live in Los Angeles County, my office is in Orange County, my other home is in Palm Springs which is in Riverside County, I just picked up some seats in San Diego County. I am not too far of a drive to Ventura County, San Bernardino County or Imperial County. I guess I am looking for someone that has had an appaisal done and was happy with the outcome. Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...