WTB 72 510 2-door DRIVER SIDE HINGES and HEADLIGHT SOURROUNDS and Gas Tank Upper Filler Neck!

So I need the following to complete my 1972 510 2-door Restoration:

GAS TANK UPPER FILLER NECK HOSE AND POSSIBLY LOWER HOSE TOO - OR INFORMATION ON WHERE TO FIND ONE!?

ALUMINUM OR CHROME HEADLIGHT SOURROUNDS OR SOMEONE THAT CAN TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE PAINT FROM THE NASTY BLACK ONES I HAVE

DRIVER SIDE DOOR HINGES, THE LOWER ONE WOULD BE OK!

FRNT CARPET ONLY OR A TEMPLATE

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm parting out a wagon, I'm pretty sure the front door hinges are the same. Only 77k miles on the car so they are nice, work good. $40 plus shipping. Also have a set of headlight surrounds, they are straight and not rusty but also spray painted black, if yours end up un-savable.

IO have the gas tank hose, 25$ it's yours, go get some paint stripper an get those headlight surrounds cleaned up.

Why buy some when you already have some?

rustina, you have the upper and lower filler necks? are they in good shape? new? i am going to be in beaverton today and will not be on e-mail, please call me or text so i can stop by please .

Eddie 503-810-0404

I'm parting out a wagon, I'm pretty sure the front door hinges are the same. Only 77k miles on the car so they are nice, work good. $40 plus shipping. Also have a set of headlight surrounds, they are straight and not rusty but also spray painted black, if yours end up un-savable.

I'll let you know tomorrow if i absolutely will need the hinges, yes they are the same. my body shop dude has not called me yet to see if the ones in my 510 were fixeable. you got a number to call you?

Thanks

Eddie

503-810-0404

I'll let you know tomorrow if i absolutely will need the hinges, yes they are the same. my body shop dude has not called me yet to see if the ones in my 510 were fixeable. you got a number to call you?

Thanks

Eddie

503-810-0404

Yeah i got a number but i don't like to post it for everyone to see.<_< tried to PM you but your box must be full.

So I need the front hinges (ALL-4 pices for both doors- both upper and lower complete with bolts.

Can you ship them here to Forest Grove, OR 97116 for $50.00 including shipping? that's my budget.

How soon can you send them, I need them ASAP!

Please reply ASAP or call or text me 503-810-0404 Thanks!

[/quote

So lets go ahead and get these 4- hinges shipped! What was your e-mail to paypal? Please call me, I belive I sent you my number.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.