Super Daily 210

So hello ratsun members!! Long time Nissan fan first time Datsun owner! I've been in the 240sx scene for a long time now. Recently my 92 S13 Coupe has become a track only vehicle. So I bought a pickup to tow the drift car as well as daily. Then came along gas prices!!! 14mpgs from my 89 Chevy wasn't gunna cut it lol.

So then I began the search for a daily. I've always interested in the 510's so I craigslisted "Datsun" and this 1982 Datsun 210 2 Door Sedan popped right up! I was hooked immediately! It needs some work, such as a control arm and tension rod. But overall was in pretty good shape. My plans are to get it looking super clean, be super low, and super fun to drive! First things first however, 5sp swap!!!

2011_05_24_16_59_11.jpg

2011_05_24_16_59_25.jpg

2011_05_24_16_59_39.jpg

2011_05_24_16_59_59.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice 210!

We're gonna need pictures of the track car now.

Welcome to Ratsun!

haha, track car is nothing pretty. Its a total drift slut! As of lately its gone slight matsuri style lol. I'll get a few pics together though just for fun :D

So heres a few pics of my Missle S13 in action. This is my third 240sx but the first I've ever truly drifted!

Some random old guy wanted a ride along... Little did I know we'd catch his fist pumping on camera lol

Ride_along.jpg

Making some smoke with a stock KA

Turbo_Smoke.jpg

nice 210, i saw this driving around riverside a few years ago, glad its still alive

The kid I bought it from lived on west campus but only had the car for a month or so. The owner before him lived in the riverside area I believe.

See ya this weekend "king bee66" :P

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, 210 control arms are pretty easy to find if you know me. :)

Well I got lucky, King Bee66 had one off the car I'll pulled the 5sp stuff from.

I do have a question though.... Will 15x6 +40 Clear on my 210. I test fitted the front with just a bare wheel and it seems like it'll clear. But I'm not very good at wheel fitment lol.

Well I got lucky, King Bee66 had one off the car I'll pulled the 5sp stuff from.

Cool. :cool:

I do have a question though.... Will 15x6 +40 Clear on my 210. I test fitted the front with just a bare wheel and it seems like it'll clear. But I'm not very good at wheel fitment lol.

Tire size? Typically, +25 is the most you can get away with on a 210, but that's with a 7" wheel. Chances are with a 6" wheel, the wheel will clear but the tire won't. A 195/50-15 or 205/50-15 will rub the strut. A 175/55-15 might not.

Cool. :cool:

Tire size? Typically, +25 is the most you can get away with on a 210, but that's with a 7" wheel. Chances are with a 6" wheel, the wheel will clear but the tire won't. A 195/50-15 or 205/50-15 will rub the strut. A 175/55-15 might not.

That exactly what i was worried about. I have a set or 195/50/15 on the way. I guess I'll just have to test fit them first.... I can get 195/50/15's for $35 where as the 175/55/15's are like $60 :/

OH BTW, I do have some 5mm spacers laying around.... Maybe those will help it clear....

That exactly what i was worried about. I have a set or 195/50/15 on the way. I guess I'll just have to test fit them first.... I can get 195/50/15's for $35 where as the 175/55/15's are like $60 :/

OH BTW, I do have some 5mm spacers laying around.... Maybe those will help it clear....

I'm thinking 10mm to 15mm to get that to clear, but I could be wrong. Only one way to know for 100% sure. :)

FWIW, if you're ballin' on a budget, some 280ZX 15x6's will work with those tires on your car.

Either these (which look bitchin' with black centers and polished lips, and are very light):

3675479067_8d795dba12.jpg

Or these (not easy to find, but look good):

IMG01023.jpg

rims? is this thing even on the road yet :P

Heck yes it is!!! I've been driving it since sunday!! I LOVE IT!!!

So I got the 240sx SE wheels mounted with 195/50/15's and they fit GREAT!!! They only rub a tad bit at full lock on the Strut Rod. This will be fixed when install my 5mm Spacers ;)

Heres a picture, now yes I know these wheels are blue lol and yes my car is blue. My drift buddy painted these wheels, and its the only set of SE's we had laying around without tires already mounted. After I get the car repainted, I'll strip the paint off the wheels.

2011_06_14_16_48_12.jpg

I know we all do a lot of joking about peoples pics being too small...

But dude, your pics are to small.

oictoosmall.jpg

Click the link the thumbnail ;)

I use Postimage.org to host my pictures and it automatically makes the thumbnail that size. Everyother site is either SUPER slow or fucks with my laptop.