15X7 0 offset with 225-45-15

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they rub under hard load the car will go up in height or the fender wells will get hammered out to make clearance. Traction issues last year were no fun and these tires are the widest and shortest tire for my application (15 inch wheel). I will also be squeezing a 205 on the front. Traction and handling here I come :)

I actually fit the same on Lisas 510 with no issues except for the front (15x7 +12 with 3/8” spacer) it would hit the foot well and Lisa FORBID me to pound it in to make clearance.... the Hankook rs3 tires are a great tire also for the price, please let me know how it works out I would be afraid of to much traction in the rear and causing a under steer issue with a smaller tire up front

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5463.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

That shit is going to rub period!!! You are going to have to roll the shit out of those lips!!!

Your combined width is 11mm farther out than me and I had to roll it like a cuban cigar make. I think you should have tried a stickier compound first.