Brand New Pair of 620 Truck Fenders NOS

EDIT: SOLD

Price Drop to only $250 for the pair.

I have some NOS 620 parts for sale.

The guy I got them from bought them years ago and then sold the truck without restoring it and recently found them in his storage. They were stored in a clean, dry storage.

I don't think that they are OEM stuff but they are brand new, never mounted parts.

NOS%20620%20%20Body%20Parts%20001.jpg.opt933x699o0,0s933x699.jpg

NOS%20620%20%20Body%20Parts%20003.jpg.opt933x699o0,0s933x699.jpg

One Pair of Fenders. I will not separate them. You must buy the pair.

$350 plus shipping.

The parts are in Maryland (suburbs of Washington, DC)

I am willing to ship via Greyhound Bus at your expense. Local pickup is preferred.

As per Ratsun rules, please do not post negative comments in this thread. Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not slamming on your price or anything (against the rules and I agree), but to pull anywhere around that kind of price here and prove they aren't bad fitting repros, I would suggest showing pictures of them actually mocked up on a 620 and fitting good.

My point is there are just too many bad fitting repros floating around, but even I would think about buying them if you did the above. No promises though :D

Just my .02cents, please take it as benevolent advice.

i would be interested in the fenders if the price was alittle lower, however If you want to mock them up to a 620 you are more than welcome to stop by and mock them up to mine. Im probably about 1 hr away.

I don't think that they are OEM stuff but they are brand new, never mounted parts.

OK, then they are new, never used reproduction parts made outside Nissans oversight and quality controls. Nissan lists the 620 fender at $208 ea. (if available)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.