im 16 and looking at a 620 $800

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That has been for sale for over a year. Not sure what the deal is on it. Looks like it needs a little cleaning up, and a few plastics for the dash. Offer him less for it, tell him you've seen it on craigs list for a LONG time.

What they said. It needs a dash insert, The shifter will be a pain being that short. I don't like the blue wrap on the harness. It hides a lot. What is the battery cable doing up by the voltage regulator? I've got 2 of these and both harnesses were toasted. Get all the parts you can from him. On a plus side,the body looks good in the pics. Check the floors and body mounts under the cab. If it's been there for a while,he'll come down on price.Good luck!

What is the battery cable doing up by the voltage regulator?

Probably due to the lack of a battery. I would say start at 400 and don't pay more than 550. Brakes are easy to fix. it is usually a bad wheel cylinder or they are out of adjustment.

Saying that. You are 16, are you looking for a project (this is a project) or are you looking for daily transport (which this is not)?

You can find King cab 620's for the same price.

Really? I think it would be in the same shape to pay 700-800 for the KC, at least on a craigslist truck.

Now there are deals out there, don't get me wrong. Those usually happen after you get the first one though :lol:

It appppppppears to be pretty rust free. That would be a plus. I've spent a lot of time chasing down all my rust.. it was a big pain in the butt. But wiring issues could be a big pain on this if there is any. Check the wiring, floor boards, fenders, and bed for rust also.