DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard a new BRE 510 model kit is out??

Yes, pretty sure it's been posted a few times in this thread already...   ;)

http://www.bre2.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=300A11&Category_Code=models_sub_model_kits

Although, it's not actually a "new" kit. It's the same old kit first issued in the early 70s (then re-issued in the mid-90s), just with new box art.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I ordered this last night.

76EB32BA-orig_zps4cfe1a1a.jpg

4C46F02F-orig_zpsc03da3fc.jpg

ANd good luck finding for as cheap as i did, 50 bucks, everywhere else is 150 bucks, if you can find it. Was searching for weeks and finally found a few places selling them.  Going to look badass with my bre, my wagon, and my blue 620.  I plan on making a fake dealership lot and putting all my hotwheels and tomicas around it to make it look like a used car lot.  Going to be a fun project. Also some led's and make the turn table turn itself. With my bre in the show room :)

• Like 4

I ordered this last night.

76EB32BA-orig_zps4cfe1a1a.jpg

4C46F02F-orig_zpsc03da3fc.jpg

ANd good luck finding for as cheap as i did, 50 bucks, everywhere else is 150 bucks, if you can find it. Was searching for weeks and finally found a few places selling them.  Going to look badass with my bre, my wagon, and my blue 620.  I plan on making a fake dealership lot and putting all my hotwheels and tomicas around it to make it look like a used car lot.  Going to be a fun project. Also some led's and make the turn table turn itself. With my bre in the show room :)

The turn table is motorized, just takes batteries. Mine was the only one I could find wehen I was looking, and yeh, most of the ones you see aren't cheap. They make a generic dealership that's not so expensive, but you end up paying dearly for the Nissan one.

• Like 1