DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the potato quality, but I had to share this flatbed tow truck I found at CVS today. It's actually really close to the true scale for the Hotwheels cars. Normally Hotwheels trucks are much smaller than 1/64 scale, so they will fit in the packaging. Which sucks because then you end up with a Datsun that's as long as a semi truck. This on the other hand looks about perfect. I may go back and grab more, since there were different styles of this truck, and also normal (old) style tow trucks with the rubber straps and chains.

C360_2014-05-26-17-43-33_zps9af21306.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry for the potato quality, but I had to share this flatbed tow truck I found at CVS today. It's actually really close to the true scale for the Hotwheels cars. Normally Hotwheels trucks are much smaller than 1/64 scale, so they will fit in the packaging. Which sucks because then you end up with a Datsun that's as long as a semi truck. This on the other hand looks about perfect. I may go back and grab more, since there were different styles of this truck, and also normal (old) style tow trucks with the rubber straps and chains.

C360_2014-05-26-17-43-33_zps9af21306.jpg

That looks great! What brand? What is CVS?

Thats NOT the enterprise, thats the uss vengence that the enterprise fights in the new movie.  I dont have that one, i got the battle damaged and non damaged enterprise ones, but now must find the vengence.  Also snoopy, freaking awesome. 

Passed up the USS Vengeance. Sounds like I shouldn't have.

My Walmart NEVER carries Datsuns.. missed out on the BRE 510's, missed out on all the 620's(orange and red). I dunno what their deal is; probably a Datsun guy working in the back.

• Like 1