DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, supposedly. It's the same kit as the tuner series, just with different decals.

Actually, it will be the BRE car and it will have only the race parts with no stock interior parts like the tuner version. The tuner version was originally the Brock Buster kit, which was Pete Brock's street car.

Brock_Buster_StreetDatsun_510_Revell_H_1

• Like 2

Yep, supposedly. It's the same kit as the tuner series, just with different decals.

Not exactly...   ^_^

Actually, it will be the BRE car and it will have only the race parts with no stock interior parts like the tuner version.

Exactly.

BRE kit has a race seat (no stock seat), flat dash (no stock dash), 3-spoke race steering wheel, different radiator, oil cooler and cooler lines, fairly sure it has a different exhaust, molded in hood and trunk pins, etc.

Brockbuster/Tuner kit has a full stock interior. 

I've been waiting for the BRE reissue for awhile since I finally found the decals to make the #68 car...   :cool:

ab2a392edb1e08b59a4a31225f1f19f0.jpg

• Like 3

Really? You're the one who had attitude.....

I simply said I'd trade ya one......I've bought, traded, sold here and....gave a few away---even mailed them at my expense.

Rather than say:

"trade for what?, never mind, taking my last road trip in My Datto 5/17 and 5/18, I will find one somewhere."

Sounds like you were offended I'd mentioned it. Lets see, I dont know you, never met you, have never even talked to you here or in person, and you would've preffered I said " How about I just give you one and mail it to you free?"

Many on here have done the same deals,, so rethink your disgruntled attitude.

• Like 2

How about if you said I would be happy to sell you one of mine

Sell/Trade...what's the difference? I said trade because most of us have multiple and trading is fun and fair.....If you simply wanted to buy one....just go to eBay...

• Like 1