• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Draker said:

I need that momo 510!!

There is only one per case, so they go fast. But, you can very nicely ask the people at Target if they have anymore HW cases in the back, and if they do, they will bring one out for you to look at and go through. 

When they do bring out a case for me to look at, I will offer to peg the cars for them as I go through the case. And, sometimes I ask to keep the box so I can haul off my loot and store more of my collection in them. 

Target folks are usually pretty good about it, just be nice and don't leave a mess and they will be nice to you when you come back. And Walmart pegs their stuff at night and they usually don't have anything in the back. 

• Like 2

Haven't posted anywhere in a long time, but while looking for the Momo 510 at wlamart the other day, I did stumble across this 9 pack

IMG_20190222_102957

No, I did not make it up.  Still sealed

IMG_20190222_102940

Yup, Track Day Premium Porsche in there...

IMG_20190222_103004

This was the reason I bought it...

IMG_20190222_103107

Yup, that Kroger exclusive from ages ago with Real Riders wheel errors.  Still haven't found the Momo 510.  What case is it in as most of the walmarts around me are just now putting out the 'C' case.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, OkieRA29 said:

Haven't posted anywhere in a long time, but while looking for the Momo 510 at wlamart the other day, I did stumble across this 9 pack

Yup, that Kroger exclusive from ages ago with Real Riders wheel errors.  Still haven't found the Momo 510.  What case is it in as most of the walmarts around me are just now putting out the 'C' case.

The Momo 510 is in the D and E cases. The K-Mart Day version is going to be a Black instead of Red

Image result for K Day datsun 510 momo

• Like 1