DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One more Nissan Titan to go...the green Mardi Gras.  ***edit*** Added the white Happy Birthday version

If anyone has one (packaged or loose) and willing to let it go for $8 including shipping, drop me a message.

DkoZXHv.jpg

tNOD2eW.jpg

Edited by olskool720
added sentence
  • Like 2

Also grabbed the loose green one at the top.  It was included in a 5pack back in the days.  I just need two more Mini Trucks...Sonic Special "Final Run" and a yellow one included in the Burger Stand Sto and Go pack.  Anyone got them at a reasonable price?  Hit me up.  Thanks.

RF7NBBU.jpg

• Like 4

Went to a car show yesterday. There is always a guy there with an HW booth and I usually drop a good deal of cash with him.

MEp9lt2.jpg

liIzJzC.jpg

tLqNIsg.jpg

Got some stuff I have not been able to find living in a rural area and 1 or 2 that just had to be duplicates.

Bonus round: Went back u4Rktn4.jpginto one of the buildings and just happened to walk by this. Not an HW but cool none the less. Will make a cool business card holder for the airport office.

• Like 6
On 1/27/2019 at 7:57 AM, KELMO said:

Went to a car show yesterday. There is always a guy there with an HW booth and I usually drop a good deal of cash with him.

MEp9lt2.jpg

liIzJzC.jpg

tLqNIsg.jpg

Got some stuff I have not been able to find living in a rural area and 1 or 2 that just had to be duplicates.

Bonus round: Went back u4Rktn4.jpginto one of the buildings and just happened to walk by this. Not an HW but cool none the less. Will make a cool business card holder for the airport office.

i know a guy that goes to the williams az car show 

i have the same problem

• Like 2
  • Haha 1