DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Tumwater Fred Meyers about 30 minutes ago....  In the stand up box display in the isle,  by toys on tables..  More than 4-5 black Advan Z cars At least 3 black 620s and at least 2 of the red z cars, can't remember if writing on side or not ,, i would assume they did ... Those were just the ones on the outer rows i didn't dig through them at all. 

if you aint found yours yet,,,  GO!! ,,,,

Why are you still scrolling down,,,,,,,,, GO!!!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, The Taterhead said:

E4-B5293-C-72-D6-4-E0-A-88-CE-A6-C3-C7-F

one of these will probably lose its wheels for a custom if I can’t find some elsewhere. 

Found some more of these at the local Ralph's Grocery store and someone stuck them in the $1 rack! So, I grabbed me some and went to check out and voila! They where actually $5.99! But, I politely told the cashier that they where marked for a dollar and she gave them to me for that! I only got 5 of them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So this latest/lastest K-Day event is kind of a joke. I stopped at Bellingham Big-K-Mart on my way home from Canada  That place was a waste land not a single Hotwheel anywhere in sight? Blowout store closing sale!!! It was a productive stop as my dog needed to piss and... Stopped at the Burlington Big-K to see how bad it was there. They had a shit load of Hotwheels so I'll be getting two of these VW drag trucks. Goodnight K-Mart

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

So this latest/lastest K-Day event is kind of a joke. I stopped at Bellingham Big-K-Mart on my way home from Canada  That place was a waste land not a single Hotwheel anywhere in sight? Blowout store closing sale!!! It was a productive stop as my dog needed to piss and... Stopped at the Burlington Big-K to see how bad it was there. They had a shit load of Hotwheels so I'll be getting two of these VW drag trucks. Goodnight K-Mart

Closing k marts were not doing k day. 

• Sad 1
On 12/29/2018 at 11:47 PM, bananahamuck said:

There are still Kmarts that are open?? 

There is only one left in San Diego County, and it is up in the hills of the East County. There was one much closer to me, but, it just shut down. 

I hope Hot Wheels just shuts that down and sticks to Target and maybe Walmart events. 

• Like 1

I wish that transport truck wasnt just a modern truck.

But i have been playing with the collection on my desk.  I raised my screens to be more comfortable and that left me with garage space underneath.  So i got some micro LED strips to illuminate the area underneath.

This is my current desk setup.

large.20190111_102431.jpg.02493d19ec30e4

Plus a couple space ships on top.

large.20190111_125600.jpg.e939de462a1133

• Like 2