Jump to content
gumbyz13

DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Recommended Posts

Coming soon, the DeLoreWagen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, KELMO said:

Coming soon, the DeLoreWagen.

 

 

The libyan version. ? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

But, how does it get up to 88 MPH?

 

Image result for 88 mph back to the future gif

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Steep downhill grade and a tailwind...…..same as my 1200.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, tdaaj said:

Holy shit!

Current bid:
US $6,600.00 117 bids ]       
boy, you ain't a crapping !!!
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

38085844_1986130075012372_81609248257920

38133398_1986130108345702_88489637346143

 

37991224_1986129951679051_11934800146543

38051063_1986130038345709_66442234953392

38086081_1986130005012379_22626093014764

38127549_1986129981679048_61307943516320

Edited by VFR800
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

38209671_1843900392336044_27819848145200

Hot Wheels Convention Car

Edited by datsun510
add comment
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/1/2018 at 2:18 AM, VFR800 said:

 

 

38085844_1986130075012372_81609248257920

38133398_1986130108345702_88489637346143

 

37991224_1986129951679051_11934800146543

38051063_1986130038345709_66442234953392

38086081_1986130005012379_22626093014764

38127549_1986129981679048_61307943516320

That is some mad skills you have sir!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

IMG-20180802-_WA0000.jpg

 

Whoop whoop a regular old R30

Edited by 240zness
Addition
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2018 at 12:01 PM, 420n620 said:
Current bid:
US $6,600.00 117 bids ]       
boy, you ain't a crapping !!!
 

 

And going...

 

private listing - bidders' identities protected $13,700.00 2 Aug 2018 at 12:43:06PM PD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

How many if any of you guys are planning on going to the Hot Wheels legends tour in Mt Vernon? I'm going to be there.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

How many if any of you guys are planning on going to the Hot Wheels legends tour in Mt Vernon? I'm going to be there.

 

I went to the first one in El Segundo, CA 

 

Pretty fun! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

How many if any of you guys are planning on going to the Hot Wheels legends tour in Mt Vernon? I'm going to be there.

 

I really wanted to,  but i'm Saving my peanuts up to do the All Japanese Classic in Vancouber ,,, are you going to that this year?? 

 

 

 

.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

 

I really wanted to,  but i'm Saving my peanuts up to do the All Japanese Classic in Vancouber ,,, are you going to that this year?? 

 

 

 

.

When is it this year? It conflicted with Speedweek last year.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

August 26th .. 

 

 

 

I will sign up and pop the top off of ratpatol66. That is a great show!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hurry! Only one day left to bid! 

 

Related image

ondition:
New
 
Time left:
Time left:1 day 12 hours Monday, 7:30PM
 
 
 
 
Current bid:
US $15,400.00
177 bids ]
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Legends Tour in Mt Vernon was pretty cool. But I was very disappointed when they started the Twin Mill II. Didn't hear any blower wine which makes me think there are no rotors in the blowers cases? Seriously that thing sounded like a POS! 2 blown big block chebbys should sound pretty damn good. LAME!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

The Legends Tour in Mt Vernon was pretty cool. But I was very disappointed when they started the Twin Mill II. Didn't hear any blower wine which makes me think there are no rotors in the blowers cases? Seriously that thing sounded like a POS! 2 blown big block chebbys should sound pretty damn good. LAME!!!

 

The took the strips off the blower rotors so they are just pumping a few pounds of loose air. Yeah, it is pretty lame

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.