DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right click/copy what?

I re-did that post many times c/p everything on the page.

Trying to come back from the PB coup.

Put the cursor over the image, right click on your mouse, select copy and then select paste where you would like to show it. Mine works just fine. No need for codes or anything

sCE7cKq.png

• Like 1

How do you do it from phone?

Copy and paste in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides
  1. On your Android phone or tablet, open a file in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
  2. In Docs: Tap Edit .
  3. Select what you want to copy.
  4. Tap Copy.
  5. Touch & hold where you want to paste.
  6. Tap Paste.
  • Like 1

The blue wagons are going to be hard to find in the states since they were supposed to release at toys r us this month,  they get a mass release in june, but hotwheels has shown in the past that those mass releases usually mean more of series 2,  and barley any of series 1.   i wanted this wagon. it is so detailed,  its the best release of the wagon since the original boulevard.  Beautiful color. 

• Like 2

An Aussie collector I know very well from interstate is telling me right now via Facebook messenger he passed on around 15 of the 510 HW 50th today.

No one around my way is passing on them but said friend reckons they are peg-warming here.

Sourcing from AUS for these at the moment is maybe the easiest way cause eBay means paying scalper pricing.

Edit - said friend said he can assist on 50th 510's if cash upfront 1st.

Edited by VTR
  • Like 2

The blue wagons are going to be hard to find in the states since they were supposed to release at toys r us this month,  they get a mass release in june, but hotwheels has shown in the past that those mass releases usually mean more of series 2,  and barley any of series 1.   i wanted this wagon. it is so detailed,  its the best release of the wagon since the original boulevard.  Beautiful color. 

A friend of mine found some of the wagons at a Toys R Us, she won't tell me where, and she was also told by the manager that they where a fluke delivery. They made it to some Toys R Us, but good luck finding them. 

As for General Release, that is going to be a pain to find

• Like 1

How i feel,  miss released at some toys r us,  and mass released outside the usa,   its going to be hard to find the first series in june, and probably go straight to the 2nd series being released which has no 510.  This 510 wagon is the best casting color and the most detailed.  This one was a MUST have. 

• Like 2