DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got my RLC 510 today.. had to order it 4 times. First 3 times the order process messed up.

I read that quite a few folks got messed up by their system, it happened to me the first time is signed up, almost a year with no sign up package until I called them and straightened it out. 

• Like 1

Not my pic but some aussie managed to get all these in one hunt (unsure if he's a hoarder or scalper) 

Nice touch HW making it #5 out of 10.

DYpsxIs.jpg

So here is a hint on these guys. People in america are selling them for upwards of 90 each on ebay.  They were supposed to release at toys r us this month,  seems some toys r us had some sent from the distribution centers, and whats out there is probably whats going to be out there.  They also started showing up at kmarts in australia, so i went on ebay.com/au and got 4 of them for 83 shipped,  when just one is going for 90 bucks on ebay here :)   Just make sure the person does international shipping. 

• Like 2

So, apparently some Toys R Us are getting the new Hot Wheels, but it is becoming a rare occurrence, but they will be in general release come June, or you can always mail order. But, they will not have them until June as well. 

c63fa629-86e4-40a4-bcbe-dc8b18b008ff.Ful

• Like 2

So, apparently some Toys R Us are getting the new Hot Wheels, but it is becoming a rare occurrence, but they will be in general release come June, or you can always mail order. But, they will not have them until June as well.

c63fa629-86e4-40a4-bcbe-dc8b18b008ff.Ful

...will they still b open in June.
  • Like 1

Lately I've been thinking about selling off a handful of hot wheels. So here's a quick question, if I had an original BRE 510 signed by John Morton would it be more valuable? Or would it be "blemished" so to speak?

John Morton is going to be the grand marshal at the Mitty at the end of the month at Road Atlanta and I am planning on going. He'll be signing autographs and that's what I'm thinking about taking.

• Like 2

Lately I've been thinking about selling off a handful of hot wheels. So here's a quick question, if I had an original BRE 510 signed by John Morton would it be more valuable? Or would it be "blemished" so to speak?

John Morton is going to be the grand marshal at the Mitty at the end of the month at Road Atlanta and I am planning on going. He'll be signing autographs and that's what I'm thinking about taking.

I think it would add to the value of it since not all collectors have access to him or Pete Brock. I have been offered decent money for mine that have both autographs on them.  Now I am trying to figure out how to get Bobby Allison's autograph on the #35 car

• Like 2